FIA Card Services / Scam and cheating
They told us one interest rate and then doubled it!!! Also they changed the amount we agreed on and when we called Bank of America they gave us the run around sending us to several different people and placing us on hold over and over again. We finally threatened to close our bank account so that they would not continue to take our money. Beware.
I even called my bank to get a direct # and was told by them that the phone number they had for FIA was an "interior" number- meaning she couldn't give it to me! So they CAN call me and offer to TAKE my money but I CAN'T call them and tell them to STOP!!! Who does business like that!?!??!
I was only able to reach them thanks to a number I got from a posting on this website.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- FIA Card Services - Unauthorized electronic check! 
- FIA Card Services - Scam collection practice 
- FIA Card Services - Harassment
- FIA Card Services - stealing my money 
- FIA Card Services - VIOLATION OF 15 USCA 1692 ET SEQ
- FIA Card Services - Schwab First Invest Visa - Now FIA
- FIA Card Services - extremely high interest rates 
- FIA Card Services - Telemarketing 
- FIA Card Services - Dirty Management
- FIA Card Services - Failure to resolve Dispute