FIA Card Services / Scam and cheating
They told us one interest rate and then doubled it!!! Also they changed the amount we agreed on and when we called Bank of America they gave us the run around sending us to several different people and placing us on hold over and over again. We finally threatened to close our bank account so that they would not continue to take our money. Beware.
I even called my bank to get a direct # and was told by them that the phone number they had for FIA was an "interior" number- meaning she couldn't give it to me! So they CAN call me and offer to TAKE my money but I CAN'T call them and tell them to STOP!!! Who does business like that!?!??!
I was only able to reach them thanks to a number I got from a posting on this website.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns