FIA Card Service / A service that does not apply to self employed

About 10 mo. ago I had purchased a product from fia card services to protect my account from being delinquent due to being sick or out of work. They insisted that this product was good for some one that is self employed.

I came to find out it was not true. I had a car accident that caused me to not be able to work.

Since then I cancelled the product and Aprox $800 charged to my account that is lost.

They refuse to credit my account after many calls to customer service and the last thing they said to me was write the company. We all know what happens to that, it goes's to the wayside.

More FIA Card Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Go
      21st of Apr, 2009
    FIA Card Service - Misleading due date on website
    Fia Card Service

Before I make a internet payment, I check on the bill and the balance was supposed to be 0.99 % until October, 09.
    The Fia purposely post the due day 04/10/09 and I post the electronic transfer payment on that day but today I received a bill that post a late charge $39.00, interest up from 0.99 to 9.99 because they change the due date to 04/06/09 . Customer service said, you cannot proof what they had done. HAHAHA!!! Just being trick to their o.99% transfer balance, within a month they manger to make $180.00 from you.

I will try to report it to banking committee but as the customer service said " how you can proof it, they control the data.

Be aware !!