Fia, Bank Of America Collectors / Fraudelent Dept Collectors

1 N/AN A, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-755-1566

[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

All of these numbers are FIA, supposedly Bank of America's Collection Agency ? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I have told them I am on SS and can only make small payments. They were swearing and using threats to

get satisfaction . They offered me a settlement of $2, 050.00 on a $12, 000.00 dept. But was using

threatening tactics they told me that a legitimate banks number and bank was a fraud. Then telling me to

give them money with out a settlement document because a fax at the bank I opened a account with to

pay the settlement was not going through red flagged me. That is why I don't like banks. They said they

were going to start legal procedures and I said, go for it.

The numbers above are all FIA's. So lets enjoy these numbers.

Comments

• Te
      6th of Oct, 2008

I agreed to enter into the program to settle a payment fro my debt. it was Sept 27 2008. They did a mess with my accounts (charging a business account instead of a personal checking). They actually "misplaced" my payment. I haven's received any settlement document yet. I've left the checking account with no balance since I'm suspicious about them.
    Just check their website: the domain is for sale!

• Ze
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I'll top them all. My mother suffers from Dementia and is dying of cancer in a nursing home and somehow secured a 10'000 dollar loan from Bank of America. She gave the money to my brother to try and bail him out. He still lost his home and job and had to move. No one but my mom who is living on Medicaid is on the loan. She has months to live and can barely talk .FIA has contacted me to ask for the money, to set up payments out of my personal accounts to repay my dying mothers loan. I asked them why I should do that and they told me it would hurt my mom's credit score.. I laughed and said where she's going I don't think it would matter. They tried to plea with my "being a good son" side, that is what they truly said. They are now trying to contact her at the nursing home. I had a quarter million dollar business loan through BOA and I paid it off in 5 years, I don't bank their and I will never bank their again and I don't recommend them to any of my business associates. Most expensive bank their is. As for FIA they can kiss my a**!