FHA ALL DAY / Loan Modification

i really don't know what to do or where to start. I've given these people $6000.00 all together. They have preyed on my desperation to save my home! I'm so sick to my stomache. They have done nothing for me. There have been several differant people "helping" me, but the attorney's name is Carrie Run.

Comments

• Jg
      30th of May, 2009
    FHA ALL DAY - fraud
    FHA ALL DAY
    Texas

My wife and myself were interested in refinancing our home . My wife (fedex) A $3000.00 check to FHA ALL DAY on 3/3/09 . In Boca Ratan, Fl address 6453 west Roger Circle zip code 333487 . We are now being told that this company does not do business .

a

• Ga
      7th of Jul, 2009
    FHA ALL DAY - paid money havent heard anything
    FHA All DAy
    Phone: 718-843-6719

I send a check to FHA All Day for the amount of $3, 500.00 to have a modification done. I heard from them for a couple of months, now I can't get in touch with anyone. The phone just rings.

• Ga
      7th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happen to me at the same address and company. I sent them a check also to FHa All Day- at 6453 W.Roger's Circle W-9 for a modification

• Sc
      22nd of Jul, 2009

WE SENT $2400 DOLLARS TO THIS COMPANY, WE HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIME S TO NO AVAIL, WE HAVE RECIEVED ONE CALL FROM NADIA SAYING ALL IS PROCEEDING NICELY, NOW THEY HAVE A MESSAGE THAT HANGS UP ON YOU AFTER PLAYING, IT IS HORRIBLE THAT A COMPANY WOULD PREY ON DESPERATE PEOPLE TRYING TO SAVE THEIR HOME, WE ARE LEFT WONDERING IF OUR HOME IS IN SHERIFF SALE, NOW WE MAY BE BOOTED OUT OF OUR HOME IN OCTOBER,

• Sc
      5th of Aug, 2009

do not bother with these loan modications. They are just to get more money out of you.

FHa does not give you everything you need up front. To start with, you will have to buy your house back from them twice.

you will have to get an appraisel for what it is worth now not what you bought it for. So add that new amount to your loan so you will owe them 5 times from the original loan.

Plus you get charged 2000 a years for escrow in which you do not get to know about. They are crooks.

that is our gov.