FGB Credit Card / insurance premium
I received a call from fgb asking me to provide my nomination details, and took my credit card details, to add my nomination benefits. But I was not informed that it is about insurance policy.
Upon receiving a mail from fgb insurance, I realized it is about the policy and replied on the same day to the mail that I am not looking for any insurance policy and not given permission to charge on my credit card, but still they charged on my card in the next bill.
I called the respective customer care many times and they told the policy will be cancelled. Though I sent many mail, i've not received any replies, I believed the policy is cancelled and i'll be getting the money back.
But on the next bill also they have charged me for the same insurance policy and still now I have got no replies from fgb.
Whenever I call the customer care, they always says someone will get back to me, but no one showed up.
More FGB Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw