FFS Secure Storage Facility / DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MERCHANDISE

1 Las Vegas, NV, US Review updated:

I ORDERED THE 2(TWO) FLAT SCREEN TV'S AS PROMISED ON THE POST CARD RECEIVED FROM FFS. THEY CASHED THE CHECK BUT DID NOT SEND ANY TV'S OR ANYTHING.

ROMAYNE OSBORN
8415 FAIRGROUND RD
LA PLATA MD 20646

[protected]@AOL.COM

Comments

• Ro
      Jul 15, 2009

Scam offering of merchandise or cash for a payment of $36.94.

• Wa
      Aug 03, 2009

I received on the post cards in the mail. Want to know if it is a scam or not. However, that complaint didn't tell me anything. Is this a scam or Not? Did you send the money and what happened?

• Bi
      Aug 10, 2009

I received the same post card, and need some more information before I send in any money. Please, if anyone knows something, let us know.

Thank you.

• Ry
      Aug 10, 2009

Yes, I got the same post card I don't believe a word of it Merchandise being held for me. Wow they will even give me 1150. dollars in cash if I just send them 36.94 in cash money order or check. What a deal. They even have a control number. I wish someone would investigate them.

Aug 13, 2009

I sent in two checks for $44.97 as the card indicated for a TV and a laptop. No items were ever received as the card stated, the monies would invluded shipping handling and insurance. I received nothing and would like my money back.

• Lo
      Aug 14, 2009

i feel that who ever is runnning this scam should be caught and locked up people work to hard for there money for someone like you to take advantge of .JESUS does not like ugly.

• Do
      Aug 15, 2009

Naturally folks, why would you pay anyone money for money they say is money you supposedly won? We all know it's a scam! These companies appeal to peoples' greed. I haven't received word bck from them yet. You see, I sent a s/a/s/ envelope requesting which 2 items are in actuality mine.Will inform all of you as to what transpires.

• Lo
      Aug 18, 2009

I sent a check for $40.00 for 'in the box' plasma TV and $1140.00 dollars, available for a short time only. I recieved nothing. How can I get my money back? Should I notify the FBI about this scan? I have another card I just recieved.
    Lois Palmer

• Gr
      Aug 22, 2009

ordered one tv &one 1150 in cash & payed $36.94 & RECIEVED NOTHING and want my money back it is verry dirty to do it to some one take there money and not give them any thing back for there money it is a crime and not right signed greg staton

• Gr
      Aug 22, 2009

100% to statement

• Li
      Sep 01, 2009

I just received the same card today and wanted to find out the minute I searched FFS Secure Storage Facility I saw your comments. Thanks guys, I haven't sent any money yet therefore I won't. You're right someone should be notified of this scam, can you imagine how much money they've already collected? We are the only ppl who posted comments what about the people who never made a comments nor made a search and just sent the money? I'm going to take action and make sure they are caught. It is by the way the same address and control no. M-214 8550 W charleston Blvd, Ste 102 PMB 125 Las Vegas, NV [protected]

• Bo
      Sep 02, 2009

My Mother is 74 years old and got this post cards on September 1, 2009 and was saying she won 2 gifts too.To send 36.94 to them and they would send it to her.Now why would anyone take advantage of any person that is sick and alot of people don't know this is a {SCAM}I hope everyone see this so they don't get taken advantage of.And its from:FFS Secure Storage Facility. FFS Warehouse Section, 8550 W.Charlston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada Suite.102 United States. <(I Hope This Helps Alot Of People So It Does'nt Happen To Them.>) God Bless n Good Luck PlzListen To This.

• Vm
      Sep 06, 2009

Thanks guys i got the same card and got on line to see what it was. Thank God for this site. its like someone said,
    how much money they have took from so many hard working peopel!!!

• Ka
      Sep 29, 2009

I received a card in the mail, it says "Merchandise Held For Release", and I have 12 days from the date of receipt, to receive the merchandise. I am to submit a $36.94 check or money order. I am to choose whick items I would like, and I chose the Panosonic 50" Plasma TV and the $1, 500.00. I never received either item, but yet they cash my check. Then they had the nerve to seen me another card, requesting for the samething again. All of this has happen in this month. I would like to receive my money back.

• De
      Oct 12, 2009

NEVER RECIEVE ANYTHING

• De
      Oct 12, 2009

I SENT MONEY OF 36.94 ABOUT 6MONTH AGO

• Sc
      Oct 23, 2009

We got the postcard too. After googleing the company we won't be sending them any money either. THIS IS A SCAM. We have received several things with a vages address and I don't think there are any honest people living in Las Vegas.

• Kp
      Nov 02, 2009

I got the card too. It's a scam. Report to bbb.

• Kp
      Nov 02, 2009

SCAM!!!

Nov 05, 2009

I got a postcard with a final notice to send $36.94 so they can "release" (scam is what popped in my mind) 2 items worth about 20 times more, even $1500. Too good to be true. My concern is where did they get my name? From a third party list that sold my name and address to unscrupulous, money hungry, greedy thieves? it's a shame to think in the name of capitalism and democracy tha tthe law and government allow these scammers to thrive and steal from the American people.

Nov 05, 2009

This is a SCAM. Nobody will give anything for free. But Someone is willing to test your desire and greed. Like many Americans, we are all in the need of money or
    find a great bargain... BUT this post card from FFS Warehouse Section 8550 w. CharlestonBlvd, suite102 PMB 125, Las Vegas, NV 89117 is fraud. Keep your money for better use.

Nov 05, 2009

DO NOT SEND MONEY, CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS TO: FSS Warehouse Section in Las Vegas, Nevada... this IS a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.
    If it's TOO good to be true, then most probably it isn't. I got the same postcard with an irresistable, out of this world offer... so I googled it. DO not send your money.

Americans, we work hard for our money, now lets be reasonable... Does it make sense sending $36.94 for 2 items worth at least 20 times that amount? Only if greed rules your reasoning. Would you send someone a 50" Plasma tv and $1150 in cash for $36.94? or ... send an iphoneApple 36 and an Apple iMac 24" computer for $36.94? I don't think you would, they won't neither. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" that includes your money if you send it.

Nov 18, 2009

I DID THE SAME THING AS THE ABOVE, I SENT $36.94 TO FFS SECURE STORAGE FACILITY THAY PROMISE ME 50 IN PANOSONIC AND A NOTEBOOK PC. THAY CASH MY CHECK, IT BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED NONTHING AND TODAY I RECIEVED 3 MORE POST CARDS IN THE MAIL FROM THEM.
    THIS IS A BIG SCAM. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THEM.
    CALVIN CARTER
    56.MITCHELL STREET
    UNION, WEST VIRGINIA 24983

• Te
      Nov 21, 2009

I whole heartedly agree that FFS Warehouse Section is a scam. My husband is 79 years old, and he will fall for anything. I take the mail from him and look it up on the computer, and show him the [redacted]s . He's learning to investigate more, and is adopting my "Don't trust any thing that sounds too good to be true", attitude. THE Control Number on my post car was this... Control N0.E178312, FFS Secure Storage Facility: Release No. 298.

I hope that everyone on here will take the time to write a little, to show the enormity of this horrendous scam.

• Je
      Nov 22, 2009

OK folks...I am in Vegas and there ARE HONEST folks here! This place however is NOT! It is a UPS postal service place. I asked the woman running it and she said the same thing. They didn't use a PO BOX number because it would give them away. DON'T SEND ANYTHING!!! IT IS A SCAM!!! They probably aren't even from this country and are just too lazy to work. Get real folks...if it sounds too good to be true..it ALWAYS IS!!! I wish someone would get these idiots.

Nov 23, 2009

My 91 year old father almost sent a check...I have turned them over to the Post Office General (mail order scams, seniors are targeted) and Federal Communications. There may be a Class action lawsuit, you will be notified by an attorney.

Dec 04, 2009

I sent a money order for $36.94 to FFS Warehouse Section, 8550 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite102, PMB 125, Las Vegas, Nevada [protected] on October 06, 2009 for an Apple/McIntosh computer and $1, 150.00 and have not received the merchandise/cash. Why can't you reort this Scam to the Las Vegas Better Business Bureau?

Dec 04, 2009

I have already filled this in

• Cs
      Dec 09, 2009

I was always told if you won it there would not be a charge to receive it, I was also told if it's too good to be true it must be. I am going to send a registered letter telling them i wish to receive the $1150.00 in cash and that they are welcome to take the $36.94 from it before they mail me the check. I of course know this won't happen. the last scam I received by e mail that the folks wanted me to trust them by sending them money (they won't accept cash or credit cards they want a check so they have your routing and bank number) I asked them to trust me instead and told them if they would trust me and send me the check (for i think 20, 000, 000.00 euros) I would be honest enough to double the amount they had requested and of course I never heard from them again. Watch out people are out to get you and when times are tough and everyone is looking for some sort of a life line the scam offers become more abundant.

• Fr
      Dec 21, 2009

hey, thanks 4 the info guys. i received the same card in the mail 3 days ago & started to send a money order in on tues. but i followed my 1st mind not to. instead i looked into this scam on my computer & i see alot of you guys comments again thanks 4 the info. fran g. peoria, illinois

• card says specifically "favorite items checked are for informational purposes only, recipients may verify in advance of purchase which items they will recieve if this is in interest ", which means you are not guarunteed the items you choose, rather you will get a item of thier choice from the list, as it also says "not a contest nor a sweepstakes" learn to read people, $37 dollars and i got the computer and a coin.