FFS Secure Storage Facility / money and merchandise for delivery

1 8550 W. Charleston Blvd. Ste 102, PMB 125, Las Vegas, NV, US Review updated:

FFS sent me notification that their warehouse had received 2 items for me: Panasonic 50" Plasma TV and $1150.00.

The Control# for this order is M-214. All that was required of me was to send them $36.94 for release/delivery of the merchandise. Notice also mentioned that the $1150.00 cash amount was a limited time offer.

Mi

Comments

• Aw
      Sep 01, 2009

Received one as well. There is a disclaimer on the front of the postcard that states "receipients may verify in advance of purchase which item"s" they will receive if this is of interest, by sending a self-addressed stanpled envelope to the address above and referring to Offer M-214 and including the code numbers above your name". Has anyone ever actually heard from them by using this method before sending any cash?

• La
      Oct 28, 2009

Dear Friends!
    FFS sent me the same postcard with the same proposal. In my mind that is Fake.
    Send me please Your decision-maybe I'm wrong or not!
    My Email is: [protected]@insightbb.com
    Sincerely Lazar.

• Ru
      Nov 05, 2009

FSS Warehouse Section in Las Vegas, NV. I got the same postcard. TOO good to be TRUE. SACM, SCAM, SCAM, is what pops in my head... Nobody is going to give you $1150 and a 50" plasma TV, or a Mac computer and an iphone Apple 36 or a Callaway golf set and a Canadian one ounce gold coin FOR the mere price of $36.94... YOU GOT to be GREEDY to believe them. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... that includes your money if you send it.

• Ff
      Nov 30, 2009
    FFS Secure Storage Facility - undelivered merchandise
    FFS secure storage facility
    118 12th Street
    Wheeling
    West Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

I have sent this bogus company twice and received nothing. Is there any way to force these people to refund me for the money I have sent?

• La
      Dec 01, 2009

Hello, my name Latrice Hines I have received an postcard saying I have merchandise on hold. Please I need more infromation about this company i need proof before i send my money anywhere. My e-mail is [protected]@aol.com. Thanks to whom this concern.

• Ph
      Jan 06, 2010

On the 30th of Nov. 2009 I sent in a money order for 2 items just like the card stated
    I have not recieved anything. I need this company to please send me my 36.94
    back to.
    Patricia Richards
    3440 Stallion Ct.
    PowderSprings Ga. 30127

Apr 08, 2010

Hello, my name Samuel Wells and i was sent a postcard saying i have merchandise on hold too. My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com