Ffreelotto2009signaol.com / lottery fraud scam
ATTORNEY INFO (contact the attorney ASAP)
Från: FF freelotto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Skickat: den 23 februari 2009 12:36:50
You are therefore advised to contact your advocate for further instruction pertaining to the notarization of your winning and instruction pertaining to your undersigned payment mode.
Advocaat. Ronald Van Roepel
Tel: [protected] or [protected]
Fax:[protected] or [protected]
Please contact the lawyer as soon as possible to avoid any delay. ADVOCAAT. RONALD VAN ROEPEL, is familiar to this program and only charge for legalization and notarization of your winning documents part payments and that is why we recommend them.
Mr. Peter Van Anderson
(PAYMENT DIRECTOR) "
"R.R ADVOCAAT.RONALD VAN ROEPEL
ADVOCAAT AND PROCUREN
LEOPOLDLAAN 42A, 9300 AALST, BELGIUM
Tel: [protected] FAX: [protected]
We are in receipt of your email and all necessary arrangement has been made to go to the court and legalize and notarize your winning document and in other for us to be able to obtain the notary receipt from the court, you are therefore requested to proceed to the nearest Western Union agent office and make the part payment of Nine Hundred and Forty Euros Ten Cent (€940.10).Equivalent to One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five American Dollars ($1, 475)
You are to send the money to our cashier, Donald Jones. Through the following:
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
RECIVERS SURNAME: Donald.
GIVEN NAME: Jones
ADDRESS: Boulevard Du Commerce 42, 1060 Brussels
This address belongs to a gas station, Q8 and the systematic changes of contactc people is making a bad situation for the real FreeLotto.
More Ffreelotto2009signaol.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - I was send an email that says I have won money from freelotto
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank
- Free Lotto - u say its free
- Freelotto - prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property