Festiva Resorts / excess dues/assessments/no representation

Festiva resorts... Anyone who has joined the festiva resorts, has traded their timeshare weeks for "points", and/or who has paid money for this convenience.. Should know by now that we've been taken into a horrible scam.. The yearly dues have risen over 30% in 2010 vs 2009.. And on top of that we're getting an immediate 2010 assessment and expect a 2011 assessment.
This is in the absence of owner representation/any explanation of where the money has gone/will gone.
The intention is to bleed out the owners until they relinquish their properties (I mean points) back to festiva who will continue to expand their "adventure club" properties with them..
This is cross state lines and must be logged in both with your state department of justice/consumer affairs and also with the federal department of justice.
Please let's all communicate using new eamil address
Festivaclassaction@gmail.com

Anyone know of any pending class action law suits again festiva

Comments

• Va
      23rd of Nov, 2010

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH??!! I HAVE BEEN AN OWNER SINCE 2005. I HAVE HAD ONE INCREASE IN MAINTENCE FEES ONE TIME IN THAT PERIOD. IT WAS A WHOLE $54 FOR THE YEAR!!! NOW FOR THE ASSESSMENT, IT WAS $400 AND IN RETURN FOR THAT MONEY, MY FAMILY GOT A WEEK FOR NO POINTS OR FEES. FESTIVA LOOKS AFTER THEIR OWNERS VERY WELL. PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED ON YOUR STUPID CLASS ACTION AS I WILL BE ONE STANDING BY FESTIVA!!! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR IGNORANCE??

• Pa
      9th of Dec, 2010

I have no idea who "Vacation Lover" is, probably one of the owners of Festiva or works for them. This company is a total scam. Yes we plan on filing a class action suit, and we would be more than happy to deed back their "points" to them free of charge as they are completely worthless to us. Maybe Vacation Lover would like to have our points free of charge. Just let us know, more than happy to deed them to you and you can pay the exhorbitant assessment fees. We will be reporting this company in South Carolina, North Carolina and to the Federal Consumer Protection Agency immediately.