Festiva Resorts / excess dues/assessments/no representation
Festiva resorts... Anyone who has joined the festiva resorts, has traded their timeshare weeks for "points", and/or who has paid money for this convenience.. Should know by now that we've been taken into a horrible scam.. The yearly dues have risen over 30% in 2010 vs 2009.. And on top of that we're getting an immediate 2010 assessment and expect a 2011 assessment.
This is in the absence of owner representation/any explanation of where the money has gone/will gone.
The intention is to bleed out the owners until they relinquish their properties (I mean points) back to festiva who will continue to expand their "adventure club" properties with them..
This is cross state lines and must be logged in both with your state department of justice/consumer affairs and also with the federal department of justice.
Please let's all communicate using new eamil address
Anyone know of any pending class action law suits again festiva
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare
- Festiva - Cabins at Green Mountains - Branson - festiva resorts