FERRARI CENTER, ADILYA, BAHRAIN / Employment

1 Bahrain Review updated:

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
In our coountry, a hell a lot of bahrainis, qualified and even rank holders are pirating for jobs and due to the lack of it...And I am one among them..Because of the fear of getting discovered and tortured, I try my best to hide my identity before presenting this problem on behalf of infinite number of my coutry men who are suffering like me.
SERIOUS NOTABLE ISSUE FOR BAHRAINIS !
I am an M.COMM graduate from the University of Bahrain with good grades and my parents, two moms and my dad, suffered a lot to educate me up...Wishing for a good break in accounts, I approached for an internship to the Ferrari Centre in Adliya Bahrain, where one Black Indian Mr. S.R.S.Nair, Mob No [protected], is working as The Manager of two holdings belonging to the same proprietor..to my surprise for over "29 years"...and that too in a country where Young Graduate Bahraini r dying for lack of job.

I discovered that the nature of work is just accounting and room renting alonfg with some automobiles which anyway required a computer graduate as a secretery also and I approached for the same, punctual and professional.

The first few sessions of the interview, I discovered that the guy who is working as the manager of that company is lacking proper English knowledge...and the interview seemed to be just an eye-wash. He had no intention to get a secretary...It was just to prove his boss that he is searching for one.
After coming out dissappointed i couldnt leave the surprise that the manager of two holdings couldnt speak proper English and he seemed to be NOT MUCH EDUCATED as we were discussing terms of Accountancy.

My curiosity further led me investigate abt him through reliable channels and I discoverd that he was paid around 2000 Bahraini Dinar a month and that also NOT THROUGH ANY BANK ! I was also shocked to discover that he is just a 10th pass and no other qualifications as such is presented before the board's knowledge...THIS IS A CHEAT TO BAHRAIN'S QUALIFIED YOUTH...AN INDIAN HAVING NO QUALIFICATION AS SUCH REIGNING AS THE MANAGER OF TWO HOLDINGS OF AN INNOCENT PROPRIETER, CHEATING THE BOARDS FOR 29 YEARS OR SO, while a good number of ACCA and other accounts qualified youth in Bahrain's soil is left jobless. I REQUEST THE BOARDS OF THE COMPANY AND THE PATRIOTIC NATIONALS TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER...PLEASE!!!
SINCERELY
A BAHRAINI YOUNG MAN WHO WILL SUICIDE SOON DUE TO LACK OF JOB AND MONEY..SOON
I DONT WISH ANY CONFIRMATION OF RECEIVING THIS LETTER, BUT A CONSIDERATION FURTHER FOR YOUTH LIKE ME

Comments

• Su
      7th of Nov, 2008

THIS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS MINISTRY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE...I AM SURE OUR COUNTRYMEN MUST NOT BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE IN THIS MANNER WHILE FOREIGNERS THRIVE SO WELL AND WITHOUT DESERVING IT
    THANKS KHALID
    I WILL DO MY BEST TO SORT THIS OUT...LEMME SEE MY FRIENDS ABT THIS

• Mo
      7th of Nov, 2008

YA ALLAH! ...THIS IS THE SAME EXPERIENCE THAT HAPPENED TO ME in the same company..I discovered a lot of Indians working there...And I was told that I am not eligible for the post..so no job...khuda haafiz...But later I UNDERSTOOD THAT THEY R NOT WELL QUALIFIED TOO..WHAT TO DO WITH THIS PROBLEMS IF NO LAW IS WORKING FOR IT

• If
      2nd of Dec, 2008

THIS IS A GENERAL DRAWBACK OF ANY GOVERNMENT...PEOPLE OR CITIZENS SHOULD BE WELL EQUIPPED TO HELP THEM GET NOTICE OF SUCH ATROCITIES AS WELL...JUST PARAKEETING AROUND WOULD NEVER HELP ANYBODY TO GET VOICE AGAINST SUCH THINGS...AND THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SHOULD GIVE THE FREEDOM TO ALL CITIZENS TO NOTIFY THEM IN PERSON OF SUCH UNSEEN MALPRACTICED GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY...I STILL TRUST THAT THERE WILL BE SOME ACTIONS TO ERADICATE THE EMPLOYMENT ISSUES THAT OUR COUNTRYMEN R FACING...I BELIEVE IN JUSTICE OF ALLAH ABOVE ALL...
    BISMILLAH!!

• 73
      1st of Apr, 2009

For kind information!!!

Its is totally wrong regarding the information of Mr. Nair of Ferrari centre. Mr Nair as i know he s highly experienced person with lots of knowledge regarding mangement, civil enginnering and accounting too. It s done personally by those uncivilised person as he/she is not qualified for getting the job. Well Mr. nair is a hard worker and he usually keep bahrains as his secretary at present he kept Mr. SAAD(a bahraini) as his secretary. He is not paid around 2000 dinars and all. A person can cheat a properietor may be more than a 10 yrs r something and in case of mr.nair, he working with the firm for more than 33 yrs and as board like him so they kept him. Under him he had appointed people who is well experienced with dealing with real estate and automobiles. Well if you people are not satisfied with what i am giving now. There are many people know him especially from the respected ALKHALIFA family and also many locals so that you can search around him but BETTER DONT PASS RUMOURS IF YOU ARE NOT WORTH OF IT

Once again as this web is used for normal complaints and it is not used for posting regarding a person or an xecutive or take revenge of not getting ur desired post.

Furthur more abuse will be reported to CYBER CRIME AUTHORITY!!!

by the proprietor
    ferrari centre

• Be
      27th of Sep, 2009

It's shear common sense. Why should a Bahraini company prorietor employ "black Indians" recruiting them all the way from India, arrange for visa's, pay for accomodation above the basic, don't know Arabic properly, also in this case even if English itself isn't ok ? Think for yourselves...
    1. Loyalty
    2. Dependability
    3. Accountability
    4. Trustworthy
    5. Proactive
    6. Getting the work done

The list is endless. I think all the Bahraini proprietors who appoint "black Indians" will agree to what I say.. So the next time when you coment on something think twice..!!

Your wellwisher

19th of Jan, 2012

Sir,
    Can u please specify the meaning of "Black Indians", we all are same colour, we all are asians.

A well wisher

• We
      30th of Nov, 2015

Read a book and get a life Mr. M.COMM graduate from the University of Bahrain with no job and money and soon to suicide! "Winning a million dollar is anyway a hassle".