Fenphedra / Be cautious

I just want to warn others as I noticed some of the other blogs, but failed to pay attention. This "speedy health supplements" AKA "mangosteen rewards" is impossible to get through to and never returns calls for any problem with an order, They also do not guarantee their product. I ordered a diet aid from them, but instead of doing anything close to what was advertised, I get NO EFFECT at all. This is very unusual for me, so I tried the product from another supplier and had great results. I know their product is counterfeit because it did not affect my system the way the same product from another supplier worked. BE VERY CAUTIOUS. They have different names for the same company and they will not honor or guarantee any of their products.

Mi

More Fenphedra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      25th of Sep, 2009
    Fenphedra - no contact
    Hall
    Tennessee

I purchased the product fenphedra, they have taken the money for the product but I have not recieved the product yet. You can not get on their website to contact them nor do they have a phone number where they can be reached. I noticed on this web site that other people are having the same problem. I think they should send us the product or refund our money. It is concidered stealing and in my book that deserves prisionment.

25th of Mar, 2010
    Fenphedra - Did not receive
    sales@fenphedra

I just wanted to warn you all, not to purchase Fenphedra online, i read brilliant reviews about this product and ordered it. I have now been waiting six weeks in the uk for it to arrive. Money was taken from my account straight away. Now they wont answer my emails. Total rip off, im soo disappointed.

5th of Apr, 2011

We are very sorry for your negative experience. Which email account or phone number were you calling? Did you try sales@fenphedra.com or 1-800-597-0860. They are very fast to response. If you still don't recieve help it would be wise to go to the BBB to resolve your issue.

12th of Apr, 2011

This is really a sad comment. If the company does not honor their money back guarantee, you can contact your company and file a dispute with your credit card company. Your credit card company will see the company did not honor their guarantee, and give you your money back. if a company gets enough of these disputes, they will eventually shut down the companies merchant account with them, and is very problematic. Fortunately from what I can tell the company has very good customer service. Go to their website, you will see that they have a phone number that works, they have a live chat (at least right now they do.). I haven't emailed them, but if you try I would almost guarantee they respond within 24 hours. this complaint appears to be from a competitor.

12th of Apr, 2011

What email were you trying to reach, I would most likely use sales@fenphedra.com.

12th of Apr, 2011

What email address were you trying to use, we would like to help you out. try contacting sales@fenphedra.com. If you also go to their website it appears they have a phone #. if that number doesn't work try (801) 893-1053.
    Hope this works for you.

12th of Apr, 2011

try contacting them at sales@fenphedra.com.
    they also have a phone number. try calling them at (801) 893-1053. They will give you a refund if you never recieved your package. seem to be very helpful.