FENIKS / Poor service from Distance telecom

1 India Review updated:

Hi

This is with regard to 17 new connection from MTNL through Distance telecom.The conserned person who is dealing with this account is Mr.Musthaq Khan, he is so lazy and inefficient fellow he does not know how to deal with coustmer.I waited for about 10 days to get my lines active But he failed to do so, i finally disconnected 13 lines and kept 2 DSl and 2 voice lines only.From that day onward i kept on calling him to pic up the disconection letter from me but he never turned up.

So is this you people work with such a big name (MTNL), i m going to report this matter to MTNL, DOT, Ministry of telecom so that they can take action against you people, and also refund my money ASAP otherwise i will file a case against you people.

Regards
Manish Chaudhary
Feniks Esys
www.Dzinearticle.com

Comments

12th of Sep, 2009

Hello,

I think everybody at "Distance telecom" are lazy. They are just there to fool people. I applied new MTNL connection thru them but after 15 days no reply. I called up several time but no proper answer. One person says "Sarkari kaam hai time to lagta hi hai". When I tried to speak with area manager the person said I'm area manager you tell me. I do not know what is happening with this company. I just want my connection to be installed or my money back. Do not know where to go. Please advise me if I should go to consumer court or file a case in police station/TRAI?

Please help.