FENGXIANG LUO aka Kun Ta / Bait and Switch

1 China Review updated:

I ordered in july 2011 2 tablet PC ACER, and I received 1 standard tablet PC. And no answer to my claim.

Im

Comments

• Cp
      22nd of May, 2009

I totally agree with you, step me to the same thing in mybikudo.com I bought the Apple iphone 3G 8 GB that cost $ 105 and waited 8 days to reach my house. He sent me a Sony Ericson c9021 which costs $ 60 more and also is not the original is a badly done copy and functions are blocked. I am very upset by what happended I hope we can do something.
    Blessings
    Cpayares
    caropayares17@msn.com

• Lo
      9th of Jul, 2009

This guy took 216 $ from me for Apple Iphone 3GS and sent me a cheap TV Iphone some cheap brand.
    THIS IS A WARNING...DON'T GET FOOLED BY THIS GUY - IF U R DESPERATE TO BUY A PHONE ASK SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES TRAVELLING ABROAD INSTEAD OF FALLING PREY TO THIEVES LIKE "FENG XIANG LUO" - He will contact you by email- ZHUYU. He is a thief...

Please take care

• Al
      26th of Jan, 2011

**********************************************************
    GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT --> www.fengxiangluo.com

PLEASE POST YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS CON ARTIST ON THERE ALSO. ONCE WE GET ENOUGH ENTRIES, WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION TO TRACK OUR FUNDS AND GET JUSTICE WITH THE AUTHORITIES!
    **********************************************************

• En
      6th of Jun, 2012

This guy disguised as the sales/contact person for CHENTON DAQI CO LTD with the name Pan Ascend. He gave me the name LUO FENG XIANG when it was time to send $1, 398.00 to him for ASUS SLATE. For over 2months now he keeps on promising he'll send the goods but he neither sent the tracking number nor the goods itself. At a point i got tired of mailing him. I've been duped.

29th of Jul, 2015

State: Guangdong

Country:China

post code:518001

Mob:13723468414

please tel me is friend's email address are trusted please tel me?
    Email wang2399@hotmail.com Email wang2399@yahoo.com

I want to buy something from him

company certificate

Is he thief?

• Ni
      17th of Aug, 2015

I recently order a nike shoes from the ads he posted in Dubai Classified. Pay the Item last July 19 2015. he gave me a fake tracking number as soon as he recieved the payment. the tracking number do not exist at the EMS tracking shipment website it is almost a month now. i still haven't recieved my item i order and he do not reply anymore on my email.. ( wangma" ). Can you still trust this person?