Fence Direct / Rip-off!

1 9207 S. Orange AvenueOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Beware of this company! They installed broken & cracked slats, the gate sagged and is binding (within 1 week of install), slats are popping off and screws & nails are sticking out over 1" in some areas making it too dangerous for my child to go outside. I've called 5 times, was promised 5 dates for repair and 5 times there was no show and no phone call. Don't walk, but run from this company. They really care until you've paid. Call or email me for pictures.

Va

More Fence Direct Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Fence Direct - The owner has been extremely unprofessional and hostile towards our conversations and our request
    Fence Direct

The company Fence Direct is a local fence and children’s play ground company. We have called them many times in the past including just this month. To let them know that they are using our registered business name which is also our tag line also.

The owner has been extremely unprofessional and hostile towards our conversations and our request. He now has hired a company called www.reachLocal.com to be their internet marketing company and they are copying all of our name uses. It seems something they are doing on purpose.

• Na
      19th of Aug, 2015

This company is extremely unprofessional, unorganized and disrespectful towards its customer. They cancelled the appointment on us a day before the fence installation after waiting for them for at least 4 weeks. When scheduled for another day for 11:30am showed up at 3:30pm. The installer told us he only works till 4pm, installed one fence post and left with a promise to comeback. Called the office first thing on Monday morning and explained the whole situation to the supervisor/manger. Who said we will look into it. After not receiving any call on the resolution, called back. It was very unfortunate that we had to speak with the owner. Who was rude, ignorant towards the customers and gave an answer. Why don't we cancel you order altogether and refund your money. I asked him you won't charge me and other fee, he said no. We asked him when you will take out the one fence post and the concrete which has been poured in the ground to hold this fence from our yard. He said it will take few days. I said why not today, we have other jobs to take care off. It is now 2nd week since they promised to take the post out of our yard, and even calling them several times they did not show up to take the post which they left on our property. The warehouse supervisor/Manager told us that we are lucky that they did not charge any fee to us for cancelling the order, and we are complaining not to take the mess out our yard to have another company to install. I would say lesson No:1. Always check the reviews online or from some other resources before letting company like Fence Direct work on your property. Lesson No: 2: If there is no customer service there won't be any after sales service you will get.

• Di
      22nd of Dec, 2015

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FENCE DIRECT!!! Their sales representative Anthony is shady. STAY AWAY.

• Je
      15th of Dec, 2018

@Dion Antionio treated in much the same way from start to finish...what can I do? I am a 100% disabled veteran. showed up with the wrong fence, left...wont return calls or text. Need the owners contact info. Can anyone help me . Can anyone tell me how to handle this? Need owners info at the very least...Please text me at 407-799-0243...Jeffrey