Felon Spy / Online fraud

Felonspy.com is a totally bogus website. It claims to list dangerous felons in your neighborhood. I have been a cop in my county for 25 years. I entered my address and up pops dozens of names of folks who do not exist all around me. Better than that, I enter my address again and up pops several different names, one of the attached to my own house. The people around me have lived there all of their lives... all names given are completely fabricated. I sent an email of concern to this website administrator and his best brain wave came up with a response cursing me out. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON. You could end up in hot water if you rely on it. It is yet again some crooks invention to get money from unsuspecting advertisers...I have inquired over Many networks for hundreds of police departments and all did the same experiments with the same results...just for fun, go try it...see for yourself how full of crap they are.

Pe

Comments

11th of Dec, 2008

• Tu
      17th of Jan, 2016

Felonspy lists a criminal at my home address! I have no idea who the criminal is, but I worry that my safety is at risk because it looks like a criminal lives at my house. I am unable to contact Felonspy as their contact form doesn't go through so, I am submitting complaints with Federal, State and Local agencies regarding their misinformation and that my safety is being put at risk.