FELICIA BERRY/Legacy Trading Company / BERRY = CON WOMAN

1 2023 Lucas DriveDallas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-748-5118

FELICIA BERRY = KELLY 'If I Can See It, I Can Steal It' O'NEAL'S ACCOMPLICE: Longtime con woman and Legacy Trading Company swindler Felicia Berry is helping well-known serial thief Kelly O'Neal with his newest scam operation, 'Kelly O'Neal's Interior Design'. If you deal with this woman, YOU WILL BE SWINDLED! She has stolen thousands of dollars in samples, merchandise and designs from me personally, and helped O'Neal steal hundreds of thousands of dollars of hard-earned money from dozens of local artists! Please let this swindler know what you think of con artists at [protected]. For more info on the upcoming class action suit against O'Neal, Berry and Legacy Trading Company, please message LegacyVictims on Yahoo. Thank you for your support in putting criminally dishonest vendors out of business!

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2008
    FELICIA BERRIERS/Legacy Trading Company - FRAUD/THEFT
    FELICIA BERRIERS/Legacy Trading Company
    2023 Lucas Drive
    Dallas
    Texas
    Phone: 214-748-5118
    design-legacy.com

FELICIA BERRIERS = SWINDLER/THIEF: Felicia Berriers is still at it, helping well-known serial thief Kelly 'If I Can See It, I Can Steal It' O'Neal continue to swindle hundreds of thousands of dollars from unsuspecting Dallas area artists and craftspeople. If you think this con woman should be put out of business, please let her know at 214-748-5118. And if you're a swindled artist who would like to be included in the upcoming class action lawsuit against O'Neal, Berriers and Legacy's gang of thieves, please email LegacyVictims on Yahoo. Thank you for supporting honest, hardworking local artists!

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2008

ALIAS ALERT! ERROR ALERT! Felicia 'Berriers' was mistakenly listed as Felicia 'Berry'! Please see FELICIA BERRIERS in complaints also (the complaint is the same, we just got fooled by one of Ms. Berrier's many aliases in our research) Thank you!

• Ti
      16th of Sep, 2008

I have been working with Kelly O'Neal and Legacy Trading Company for the last two years on our new home. He has been involved in every aspect of the design process. He continues to go above and beyond the call of duty and has always been there for us. We would whole heartly reccommend him to anyone. His work has been outstanding and there is no quesiton that he is completly honest and operates his business with integrity.

• De
      13th of Oct, 2008

"Tim Halter' is a fake name used by ### Kelly and his staff. So very, very sad.

• Da
      5th of Mar, 2009

Well, I have been working with Kelly and his staff for many years. In fact in college I worked at his store when it was in the Quadrangle on weekends. He did great work at my parents former home. And now as I look around my condo at the furniture they designed, old things they got recovered, custom metal work completed to my specifications and beautiful custom drapes, I couldn't be more pleased. I'm sure whoever you crazy people are, but Kelly can do work for me any day.

Daniel Sikora