Feldman Law Center / Steven C. Feldman - Are You Out There? We Have Questions For You

1 27201 Puerta RealMission Viejo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-527-8497

Steven Craig Feldman/James Mazi Parsa, please answer the following questions:

How many attorneys work at Feldman Law Center/Parsa Law Group and handle the loan modifications?

Why is it that I never got even a 15-minute consultation about my situation with an attorney before or after I paid Feldman Law Center/Parsa Law Group $3, 500?

Why are there so many inconsistencies in the communication at Feldman Law Center/Parsa Law Group?

Why do customers have to pay the entire fee upfront, before they get any services at Feldman Law Center/Parsa Law Group? [Didn't you know that that is against the LAW?]

Why do you request paymentb by cashiers check?

Why do you send FedEx to pick-up the cashiers’ checks?

Why do you and your staff communicate primarily with your customers by telephone, and only when pressed via email?

Why do you not use distinctive stationary (Real letterhead)? Your communication, even when sent US mail, is on plain paper (typed written with no distinctive markings).

Why does your staff not identify their credentials, when communicating with customers?

Who is Greg Feldman and Jason Feldman? And for you Parsa - Michael Ponzillo, David Lindsey and Alex Dastmalchi? What are their credentials?

Thanks from a consumer who wrote to us - great questions?

What are the chances do you think - that we’ll get a response?

Comments

• St
      28th of Feb, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

To all the unscrupulous Loan Mod Companies we have helped shut down!

Feldman Law Center is one of the original law offices providing loss mitigation services that get results. We have saved hundreds of clients from BK and homes from foreclosure. We are currently seeing modified interest rates below 5.00% fixed for the remaining term of the loan and we can prove it. In addition, we are seeing more and more principal balance redutions ( even with Wachovia) AND WE CAN PROVE THAT AS WELL. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO stop by our Law Office in Mission Viejo, California UNANNOUNCED for a tour of our back end operation. We specialize in stopping foreclosure without a costly law suit or BK and modifying mortgages after home owners have recieved a NOD or have a trustee sale date . We have reported several loan mod companies that are operating illegally and Parsa Law Group is NOT affiliated with Feldman Law Center and to the best of our knoledge they are legitimate as well. Our BBB rating, refferences and results speak for themselves. We have several clients that are happy to share their succsess stories!

Ask to see our loan modification results,

Steven C. Feldman
    800-527-8497 ext. 550

• Mi
      31st of Mar, 2009

How many loans have you actually modified? Can this be documented?
    Why does management tell the staff in staff meetings to pretend to be clients when speaking to the lenders?
    Why aren't clients given refunds when they cancel your services?
    How come I can't find all your attorneys with the CA Bar Association?

• Sm
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I worked at feldman and i can answer most of your questions.

1 attorney "works" at feldman law center and that would be Steven Feldman (who is actually a SPORTS ATTORNEY!)

There are so many inconsistancies with communication because they are constantly illegally hiring and firing employees and no one can keep up with your case

They contact primarilly by phone because steven is never there! he doesnt even do anything for any case! They would much rather give you a phone call to shut you up and say "we are waiting for a negotiator to be assigned, or we are waiting for your original loan documents blaablaa blaaaaaaaa!

The staff does not say their credentials because they dont have any!!! Most of them are college students or people who dont have a very good working back ground and are being paid a very low amount

Greg Feldman is the owner of the company. He is Steven Feldmans nephew! He is a major POT head and he has a rather interesteing criminal back ground.
    Jason Feldman is Gregs son. He works with the files when they are brand new. It used to take him forever to create a file for new clients to the point where we would be talking with these clients and have no idea who they are!

That whole deal with the CA Bar, , well lets just say that Steven most likely wont pass his very soon... They just had a meeting with employees letting them know so they could help him!

The feldman law center is a joke. They illegally hire all of thier employees as "independent contractors" with a 1 year contract. They pay them on a 1099 yet they expect them to dress the way they want them to dress, be there when they say so and not take any time off. which would technically make them w-2 employees! They are pending a very large class action law suit with about 5 old employees.

• Mi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

James Colton:

I agree with most of the negative comments. BUT let's be fair, that IT IS NOT ILLEGAL for a company to ask for Up Front payment for anything, whether services or products. Caveat Emptor!! It is not against the law. You should not want to do so, but if you comply, it is your own risk...

Let's be clear about the law, so that you don't sound like a disgruntled person who would say Untrue things just to complain, you know...
    You will get more people relying on you and believing you if you remaing neutral, honest, and objective.

(no, I am not an employee or client -- yet -- I question their practice also, because I was looking to modify..)

• Co
      16th of Sep, 2009

I too was scammed by Feldman Law center. I encourage anyone who is planning on seeking Feldman law center services please contact the BBB FIRST! The BBB has a long list of complaints against The Feldman law center. Actually they have a F rating. Please do your homework first or else you wont have anyone to blame but yourself.

On April 21, 2009 I hired Feldman law center after calling AARP and they gave me the number to a referral service Shame on AARP, for not completing an investigation on the attorney referral services who referred me to Feldman law center an possible other seniors like myself. I paid Feldman $2900.00. Verbally Feldman explained that he would have my loan modification completed within 90 days or I receive a refund of $1, 450.00, in most cases. I waited approximately 45 days and contacted Feldman and inquired about the status. A was transferred to a male clerk who promised to have an update within the week. All of a sudden I began receiving emails requesting duplicate documentation. This went on for several months after I sent the duplicate documentation until present. It became clear to me that nothing was being done. I sent a certified letter to Feldman law center requesting a refund

• Ro
      3rd of Nov, 2009

When I hired Feldman to do my load modification over a year ago, I wish I had waited, because I'm pretty much doing it now on my own. They were not able to help at all, and I experienced what "smart cookie" mentioned about their business practices.

********* DO NOT HIRE FELDMAN LAW CENTER ********

• Go
      26th of Jul, 2010

I hired feldman law center to work out a loan modification for me with bank of america. To this day feldman law center has done nothing. My bank already worked out a modification for me. Feldman law center collected 3450.00 up front from me which I have now learned is illegal. Feldman kept telling me that the bank was taking 30 days then that became 60 days then 90 then 120 then 150. Feldman continued to demand retainer fees of 200.0 each month and claimed bank hadnt looked at file yet, which was a lie because the bank called me last week with a home modification. Feldman is a scam and the bank stated that feldman never contacted them at all regarding my home modificatin. Feldman also changes phone numbers and emails almost weekly and wont contact customers to notify them. They only contact calls or email I recived from feldman law center is when they wanted more money. They are a scam and need to be dealt with. I have proof that the bank was working on my file cause I have a home modification and I have bank of america stating feldman law center neverr contacted them at all.Iam demanding full payment of all fees paid