Fegley Oil Co / No delivery

1 United States

I lost my job due to illness this year. I had to apply for Liheap and was given four hundred dollars for my oil. The money went to Fegley oil co. I checked my oil tank twice a week looking to see if the oil had been delivered. On February 24th I called to see when the oil was to be delivered. I was told by Liheap it shows in there records that Fegley oil had delivered the oil on January 21st. I then called Fegley oil co, they had me on the phone for well over twenty min, checking there records for a delivery. The women kept telling me she could not find anything to show they had delivered the oil. I was told to hold again. Ten min, later another women came on the phone and said the oil was delivered on January 21st. They would not let me talk the women kept talking over me They were very rude. I know they never delivered the oil because I kept checking the tanks. They took the money and kept the oil. I called the Liheap program back and they took the side of the oil company. It must be nice to own a company and be able to steal money and not have to prove anything.

St