feedback / how can you feedback

1 7717Waynesboro, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540 949-8060

Do you ever look at you comments---everyone I have viewed-says basically the same think--How can a customer participate in your feedback or survey and win the $2, 500 gift card. I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau so you better shape up. Know wonder you are loosing business to Wal-Mart and other stores. It looks like you are on the way out. Your stockholders better take notice. Service is terrible -no one to wait on you and you have cut your staff in half. Poor mangement---never can fine management when you ask for one.

Comments

21st of Oct, 2009

Dasmesh Nager st no 4-b #2115 Muktsar .
    01633240724, 9463425724
    My name is Mangat Ram I have applied for a new connection 9/7/07 then after 6 Month I want Dear Sir,
    to talk the distributor but he is not always stay in office, his manager Raman says please wait more than 6 to 8 month than after 6 month I m talking again the manager but he says the waiting no is lots off so now you can wait more 2-3 month his ans is not satisfied .then I m going to the distributor Mr. Vijay he says my company is change the rules now you can apply again, than14/3/09. I was filled the form again but after 6 month he is not giving me the new connection when I want to talk the distributor the manager and his employs is not talking well, they talk roudly he says you can complaint anywhere my approach is everywhere . I m also talking to the sale officer he says I m busy nopw his ans is not satisfied Then I m taking the head office Bathinda Mr. L.N. his office 2430136. He is not in office for last one month. His employee 01642430138 says, he is going to chandigarh.

22nd of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir,

Dasmesh Nager st no 4-b #2115 Muktsar .
    01633240724, 9463425724

Distributor Code : old 115653, New Code :- 531847 (Muktsar Gass Centre) MKS(Punjab)

So, every one is not getting any responsibility my problem is so big because I have no any connection please gave me a new connection.