FEEDBACK RECEIPT / RECEIPT FEEDBACK CONTEST

I HAVE TRIED TO ADD MY FEEDBACK FOR THE $2500 AND CAN NOT ADD MY FEEDBACK BECAUSE THERE IS NO WHERE TO PUT THE FEEDBACK! WHAT IS GOING ON! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. IS THERE REALLY A $2500 INVOLVED IN THIS OR IS IT A SCAM? I WANT TO KNOW THE WINNER!

Gr

Comments

• Gi
      18th of Aug, 2009

I been tried to give u people my feedback but I steel not hering nothing from u guys let my know cause Ithink that Walmart have beter deals then u guys so stop lieing to people like that that is not nice at all.GOD is washing u guys remember thatone thank u and have a good night

21st of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir,

Dasmesh Nager st no 4-b #2115 Muktsar .
    01633240724, 9463425724

Distributor Code : old 115653, New Code :- 531847 (Muktsar Gass Centre) MKS(Punjab)

My name is Mangat Ram I have applied for a new connection 9/7/07 then after 6 Month I want Dear Sir,
    to talk the distributor but he is not always stay in office, his manager Raman says please wait more than 6 to 8 month than after 6 month I m talking again the manager but he says the waiting no is lots off so now you can wait more 2-3 month his ans is not satisfied .then I m going to the distributor Mr. Vijay he says my company is change the rules now you can apply again, than14/3/09. I was filled the form again but after 6 month he is not giving me the new connection when I want to talk the distributor the manager and his employs is not talking well, they talk roudly he says you can complaint anywhere my approach is everywhere . I m also talking to the sale officer he says I m busy nopw his ans is not satisfied Then I m taking the head office Bathinda Mr. L.N. his office 2430136. He is not in office for last one month. His employee 01642430138 says, he is going to chandigarh.

So, every one is not getting any responsibility my problem is so big because I have no any connection please gave me a new connection.