Fedgrantusa.com, Networka Endacom, EasySearch4Cash / Fraudulent Check card charges

United States Review updated:
I was charged 7.95 from Fedgrantusa.com [protected]), 9.95 from Networka Endacom [protected]), 59.95 from EasySearch4Cash [protected]) without giving them authorization, all within the past 2 weeks (July 2009). Some have reported being BikeNashbar customers; I bought from them 2 years ago with the same check card. I have changed by card and number and reported these charges to the FTC and my bank

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
I reported the same exact fraudulent transactions to my credit card company (Chase) yesterday. The transactions happened one week apart from each other, all in the month of July. In addition, there was also a $2.29 charge from gglprofit.com in my June statement which is also unauthorized.

I've asked chase to close my card and issue me a new one.
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
June $2.29 GGLProfit, JulyFEDGRANTUSA $9.95, GGLPROFIT $39.95, NETWORKA ENDACOM $9.95, all USD. I am from Australia, have reported and cancelled card. ###
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
This same thing happened to me! All in July and one week apart from each other. I never verified any of these charges either. We called these places and the one number is only a busy signal. June $2.29 GGLProfit. JulyFEDGRANTUSA $7.95. July 59.95 from EasySearch4Cash
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
I have also experienced this on my statement for July how can they have access and debit your account with no authorisation. Ring you bank cancel your credit card and fill in the paperwork I know its tedious but fraud is fraud. Its happening to folks also here in New Zealand.
N  7th of Aug, 2009 by
UPDATE from poster

I receieved an email and comments from "Customer Service Administrator." Sounds like a good message but their website says its down and the person doesn't actually mention the company. Thats a RED FLAG TO ME!! I have nothing to do with any of these services so the terms don't even apply to me. SCAM!!