Fedgrantusa / UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS

I want to know why FEDGRANTUSA have charged my account $7.95 which equalls to $9.81 AU.I have NEVER purchased ANYTHING from your "company''. I have also been charged $59.95 AU$74.00 PLUS transaction fees of $3.68 AU, from CLICKMONEY?? I have not purchased anything other than what was suppose to have been a Google success Kit, totaling$2.ooAU for which i only ever recieved an email nothing more, and that was over a month ago. I have contacted my bank here in Brisbane AUSTRALIA and they have reassured me they will be notifying their investigation unit into these FRAUDULENT CHARGES.My card has been cancelled, fortunately, so you will not be getting another cent from me.

I want my money back and my name and any other details removed.

kathy

AUSTRALIA

Ka

Comments

• Ha
    fedgrantusa - charged without permission
    fedgrantusa

i ordered a cd for your federal&private grant paid $2.95 for shipping thats all. this co. pulled 39.95 from my checking account that I did not order. I used my debit-credit card for the 2.95 thats it I have been taken

this is againts the law

bad news

• De
      5th of Jun, 2009

Unfortunately it's legal...just read the terms and conditions before you purchase anything

• De
      5th of Jun, 2009

I hate to say this, but these scam have been going on for years and you can't trust what you read just because someone stuck a picture of a doctor next to it. If you read the terms and conditions below, they clearly state the fees associated with the purchase. That's a bright red flag that it's a scam. As a matter of fact, I would go so far tosay that any "pop up" or offer that that sounds too good to be true is a scam. Be careful and NEVER give your personal info to anyone unless you absolutely know for a fact that it is legit. We should all learn from this.

• Rr
      8th of Jun, 2009

Unauthorized monthly charges of $39.95 being charged to my credit card. No responce from web site.

• As
      10th of Jun, 2009

What is a website so I can see these terms and conditions?

• As
      11th of Jun, 2009

Online customer support,

I am not stupid enough to provide my debit card to sites like this. I am not the one who has ordered the product. I work for a bank and I have a customer disputing a charge on his account he is stating is unauthorized. Im sure the charge is valid and he just didnt read the terms and conditions (like everyone else who posts in here) but unless I can see those terms, I will have to begin the chargeback process. So kindly provide a website where I can print ANY terms.

• Km
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    fedgrantusa - fedgrantusa
    Brooklyn
    New York

$39.95 is a lot of money to be deducted without permission. With this complaint, I hope to be reimbursed! Twice!

• Hu
      5th of Jul, 2009
    fedgrantusa - Unauthorized Debits
    Oregon City
    Oregon
    FEDGRANTUSA.com

when I signed up for FEDGRANTSUSA, the only thing I agreed to was a $2.29 charge for a sample dvd on how to find grants. now I'm getting billed 39.95 for something I never agreed to. I want my money back and I will get it back.

• Ty
      6th of Jul, 2009

Heres what it is. I know because I just went through this. Somewherre along the line in the last few weeks. We purchased something. its multiple items. like hoe to get rich stuff or like you bought information. these are digital products and when you buy them in fine print it says that you will be charged a monthly fee for like 4 different programs if you dont call and cancel. in my case it was 59.95, 9.95, and 7.95 every month till i called and cancelled .i just happened to catch it before all the other charges. i called the support number to complain . i was going to call the police at first but then i found out its legal. but totally [censored]ing worng and they should be in trouble for this. what is this world coming to that now sucker in the poor people and trick them. whoever startred this is going to hell for stealing from everyone. any way heres the two numbers i called to fix it

and

I actually called my bank and my bank is going to the authorities. I hope something will be done. or at least banned from doing it.

hunntyl2008@yahoo.com my name is tyler

• Ca
      7th of Jul, 2009

charged 39.95 us dollars for nothing

7th of Jul, 2009

overcharged my account by 39.95 for a 1.95 free c.d

• Lr
      12th of Jul, 2009

I am being charged $39.95 for something I have no idea what it is and have never ordeered it.

• Li
      13th of Jul, 2009
    fedgrantusa - unauthorized removal of funds
    fedgrantusa

Charging $39.95 to my checking account on two separate occasions. How do I stop these attacks to my account?

Lisa McMillan 407 873-3662

• Tl
      14th of Jul, 2009

We have been ripped off too!!! same thing! for months now...$39.95 each month has been taken out without permission!!! Know how to fix it????????????

• Tl
      14th of Jul, 2009

We are getting totally ripped off every month for a grant cd that was supposed to be FREE!$39.95 is being taken out of our acct. without our permission...there has got to be something we can do!!!

• Ba
      14th of Jul, 2009

You need to go to your bank, request a stop payment on the funds, and dispute the other charges as not authorized. They will have you sign some legal documents that state you did not authorize the charge and then (assuming the company you are complaining about does not have something you signed authorizing the charges) the bank will (probably) get that money back to you.

Good luck.

• Ba
      14th of Jul, 2009

Oh and for god's sake, don't list your phone number on a public website.

• Mb
    fedgrantusa - unauthorized charge
    Hutchinson
    Kansas

checked my bank account balance and found this charge. do not even know who are what they are. did not authorize this charge