Fedex / lack of delivery for four days

Kennesaw, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678 290-7047

I was called on Tuesday, 2l2l2010 and informed that they needed an apt. # to deliver a computer for my daughter. This call was placed to me via Brian. I told him there are no apartments where I live. No apartment #, apparently the driver was in the apartment complex across the street. The street I live on is not even in the apartment complex. I was promised a delivery on Wednesday, no one came. I called Fedex and it was scheduled for Thursday 2/4/2010. I took off and lost a day's pay. The manager's receptionist, Jenna told me the manager told me he would deliver it himself within an hour. In about an hour, the manager David Cooper called me and told me to go to work and he would deliver it to my job. I told him deliveries are not allowed at my job. He was verbally confrontational and demanded I go to work and they would bring it to my job. I told him to deliver the package to the address it was sent to. I filed a complaint online and called Fedex 2 x's and was told it would be delivered. I called at 5:00 pm and was told no one was going to deliver it because it was in the terminal. Previously, Jenna told me it was left in the cage and no one put it on the truck for delivery. The persons I spoke to at Fedex; George at 12:50 pm; Holly at 5:02 pm, said they were working on getting a driver. I called back and spoke to Alex Lugo, he apoligized because no one is coming 2/4/2010. He indicated that he would schedule for Friday 2/5/2010 in the am. It is not 4:22 pm and it has not been delivered and I have missed a second day of work. I called this morning and I was told the package is on the truck and will be delivered I don't think it will be delivered today. From now on I will share my experience with any company that has to ship to me and tell them not to use Fedex. I think some of the drivers have difficulty following directions. I was told the driver, who was out on Tuesday is new. They need to train the drivers better and also the supervisor, David Cooper who was combative and told me it was not going to be delivered because all of the drivers leave early in the morning and he does not have anyone else. Fedex sucks!

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010

I'm almost in the same situation. I ordered a product off the internet last Friday it was scheduled for delivery Tuesday but never even made it into my town. Now its Wednesday @ 4am and the package hasn't made it to jacksonville, fl yet and again its schedule for delivery later today. This always happens when I get something shipped fed ex its always a delay. I will not use them anymore.