Fedex Home Delivery / failed delivery more than once

Jul 29, 2015
Little Rock
FedEx home delivery service is horrible! Last week, they not only delivered to the wrong house, it was in the wrong city! This week, they "claim" to have attempted delivery (when the driver called me to ensure I'd be home to sign for the package, he stated it was not even on his truck yet), stated the "business was closed" and then returned the package back to the shipper 14 minutes after I got off the phone with the driver (who said he would deliver today - too late!). When I called customer service, all they did was repeat the same information I found on the package tracking web site and told me there was nothing they could do. Even calling the local delivery station did not get an answer. This "home delivery" service is contracted out to local thugs who do God knows what during their off hours (my daughter is afraid of them when they pull into the drive way in their private vehicles with pants sagging and music thumping so loud it wakes the neighborhood) and can't seem to read a map. I wonder...are they actually vetted with background checks before FedEx gives them my home address and sends them to my house? I wonder if they're scoping it out to come back later and rob the place? I tried contacting FedEx customer service...their response..."sorry". ALWAYS SHIP UPS!

N  29th of Jul, 2015 by
Is it possible there was some confusion with your address during your second issue? I mean the first issue you describe seems to be caused by that (them delivering to the wrong city).

FedEx Corporate Services Logo FedEx Corporate Services