Fedex Home Delivery / failed delivery more than once
FedEx home delivery service is horrible! Last week, they not only delivered to the wrong house, it was in the wrong city! This week, they "claim" to have attempted delivery (when the driver called me to ensure I'd be home to sign for the package, he stated it was not even on his truck yet), stated the "business was closed" and then returned the package back to the shipper 14 minutes after I got off the phone with the driver (who said he would deliver today - too late!). When I called customer service, all they did was repeat the same information I found on the package tracking web site and told me there was nothing they could do. Even calling the local delivery station did not get an answer. This "home delivery" service is contracted out to local thugs who do God knows what during their off hours (my daughter is afraid of them when they pull into the drive way in their private vehicles with pants sagging and music thumping so loud it wakes the neighborhood) and can't seem to read a map. I wonder...are they actually vetted with background checks before FedEx gives them my home address and sends them to my house? I wonder if they're scoping it out to come back later and rob the place? I tried contacting FedEx customer service...their response..."sorry". ALWAYS SHIP UPS!
More Fedex Home Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - Delivery not attempted, FedEx Claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver say he left package on porch. I don't have a porch
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery driver
- Fedex - truck driver dangerous driving