Fedex Courier Company West Africa / scam

1 South Africa Review updated:

Welcome to fedex courier company west africa???‏
From: mr jacob walter (Anarchiz@wanadoo. Fr)
Sent: 22 february 2009 12:32:37 am
To:

Dear, freind how are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and I also hope that this email meets you in a good condition since I have lost contact with you for so long. I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your confirmed bank draft of $850.000.00 united states dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, then I went and deposited the bank draft of $850, 000.00 with fedex couriers limited, west africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 4months course and I will not come back till end of may. What you have to do now is to contact the fedex couriers limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering charge, insurance premium and clearance certificate fee of the cheque showing that it is not a drug money or meant to sponsor terrorist attack in your country. The only money you will send to the fedex couriers limited to deliver your bank draft directly to your postal address in your country is ($170.00 us) dollars only being security keeping fee of the courier company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $170.00us dollars. I would have paid for that also but the fedex courier group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the fedex couriers limited now for the delivery of your draft with this informationbellow; contact person: jacobwalteremail address:fedexonlinedeliveryagent@gmail. Comphone number:+[protected] finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address () and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and ask them to give you the tracking pin number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $170.00 us dollars for their immediate action. You should also letme know through email as soon as you receive your draft. Yours faithfully, mrs. Marcia oliveira. United nation grant allocation officercompensation board organisation

Wm

Comments

• Hu
      22nd of Feb, 2009

My cheque was originally 850 000 US dollars. I has now dwindled to 300 000 a few months later. I thought they had given up. The write up was identical though with " friend" spelt accurately so I got a better deal than Mr Jacob Walter. Is it not possible to catch those ###?

Here is how they baited me :
    Mrs. Phil Carson a écrit :
    > Dear Friend
    > How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and i also hope that this email meets you in a Good condition since i have lost contact with you for so long.
    > I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of $300.000.00 United States Dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of $300, 000.00 with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of May
    > What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.
    > The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is ($200.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far .Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $200.00US Dollars.
    > I would have paid for that also but the FedEx Courier Group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;
    > Contact Person: Mr. Evans David
    > Email Address: contactagentvnsdvd234@googlemail.com
    > Telephone: +2348037-259-587
    > Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.
    > Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $200.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully,
    > Mrs. Phil Carson
    > United Nation Grant Allocation Officer
    > Compensation Board Organisation

• Hu
      24th of Feb, 2009

A este tipo de fraudes ciberneticos deberian aplicarle la ley del pago de lo que ofrecen, sin perdon ni contemplaciones, ya que habemos gente ingenua, que cree en esas cosas y nos defraudan por nuestra buena fè, un abogado avezado podria hacer que estas personas pagasen hasta el ultimo centavo defraudado a las personas que ceden a la tentacion de creer en su notificacion, si llegan a conocer a el abogado con cojones para hacerlo incluyanme en la lista de victimas, por favor.

• He
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I received that mail on Feb 22 2009 and i think those ### must go to hell.

• Ag
      15th of Mar, 2009

hi, , , , is that email is fake???because i also receive that email???please people what must i do???send to my email rihzal_prince@yahoo.co.id..thanks before

18th of Mar, 2009

I cant keep track of all these Nigeria letters I have received since beginning of the 90ties. The bad thing is that it probably works for them and that there still are people that think they will get a lot of money if they pay some small amount.
    An other thing is the big scam that people in Asia are doing - especially from China where they have very good web sites selling all kind of electronic stuff for a very low price. You like to use PayPal but they say there is a problem with them so they prefer to have the cash via your bank or Western Union. When you pay - you will not receive anything and the website is down. I did this www.etradbuy.com was a great site but now it is gone.
    There are also another site I think do the same www.maddeast.com they also say that PayPal is late with payment and all. Check it but be carful.
    john

• Vi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Hi! I've been receiving that kind of e-mail too ... i just ignore it! Couldn't you do something about it? It's irritating ...and it could trick somebody for believing this scam ... especially those who are so gullible!

Vivian

• Vi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

i've been receiving this e-mail...it's so irritating! Please do something about this!

• Wi
      5th of Apr, 2009

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATION GRANT ALLOCATION BOARD‏
    De: Mrs. Phil Carson (vadimk@optusnet.com.au)
    Enviado: jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009 08:24:28 a.m.
    Para:

Dear Friend

How are you today?

I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of Ј350, 000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
    that was allotted to you by the United Nation Grant Allocation Office, but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time,

Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of Ј350, 000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
    with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of JUNE.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is (Ј200.) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far .Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except Ј200.

Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Taylor
    Email Address: fedexcourieservice@treffpunkt.cc
    Telephone: +234-80-24407091

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number and a copy of your drivers lincence or international passport to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of Ј200. for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Phil Carson
    philcarson@United Nation.com
    United Nation Grant Allocation Officer
    Compensation Board Organisation

ESTE ES EL CORREO QUE SE ENVIO SOY DE PERÚ Y COMO USTEDES SABRAN LA SITUACION ECONOMICA ACA ESTA MUY CRITICA TRATE DE INDAGAR PERO NADA HASTA QUE POR FIN ENCUENTRO ESTA PAGINA DONDE HACEN REFERENCIA SOBRE ESTA ESTAFA PORFAVOR COMO DECIA UN USUARIO LINEAS RRIBA DEVERIAN HACER PAGAR A ESTA GENTE LA CANTIDADES QUE OFRECEN Y DE ESTA MANERA SEMBRAR UN PRESEDENTE... AGRADESCO Y OJALA CAPTURENA ESTOS DELINCUENTES LO ANTES POSIBLE... GRACIAS WILLIAM CAMACHO - PERU

• Fi
      8th of Jul, 2009

Greetings,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
    Draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you
    since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with Fedex Couriers
    Limited, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a 2 Months Course
    and I will not come back till end of September.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX Couriers Limited as soon
    as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
    the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering
    Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque
    showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in
    your Country.

The only money you will send to the Fedex Couriers Limited to deliver your
    Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($190.00 US) Dollars
    only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't
    be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $190.00US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you
    will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the Fedex
    Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this information
    bellow;

Contact Person:Mr.Elton davis
    Email Address:eltondavis_fedx01@live.com
    Telephone:+234-706-192-8933

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct
    telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask
    them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package
    over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail
    to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping
    fee of $190.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let
    me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Johanna parker

• Xe
      26th of Jul, 2009

Im so sick of these e-mails that i have contacted my local news station in hopes that they will air it for the public. Im sure there are a few unknowing people who might believe these decieving e-mails, and beause of this I have made a simple phone call. I do hope that they put out a public warning for those who might fall prey to their scheme. It may be aware that its a fke but im more concerned for those who would respond hoping to get money only to be robbed. I hope that my local news station King 5 news in Seattle wa. will report it to the public and save some people alot of pain and embarrassement. I do pray they are caught, but if not, at least save a few people from a loss. Thank You Very Much!!! Brenda

• Tr
      16th of Aug, 2009

Dear Friend, How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and i also hope that this email meets you in a Good condition since i have lost contact with you for so long. I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of $850, 000.00 with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December. What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00US Dollars. I would have paid for that also but the FedEx Courier Group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this informationbellow; Contact Person: Mr. Jacob Walter Telephone:+2347059454012 EMAIL ADDRESS: safetytrustdip_delivery@administrativos.com Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also letme know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully, Mrs. sandra helen. United Nation Grant Allocation Officer Compensation Board Organisation

• Th
      16th of Aug, 2009

in this world of atrocities there are many crooked ways in which people try to make money easily. this types of emails are very plain ways of making money. it may look very crafty but always people who fall into their prey are those who have the similar attitude towards money. so if you live by the principle that money and wealth does not come overnight rather through the hard work, i can assure you will not be deceived. if ever somebody got into this scam, i pity them and better repent of your greedy motifs. God will honor you and show you the right path, .
    Thomas