FedEx Corporate Serviceswaiting days for delivery and then very rude customer service when calling to ask about the items were not delivered.

Ordered a couple of large items from Amazon to be sent to my daughters house. Now we have been waiting for 4 days. The first day it was sent back to the center because it said they were not home. When she called and said she did not even receive a delivery notice the lady at the office was horribly rude and said to call back later to see where the item was. When my daughter called back, then they told her they didn't try to deliver cause the driver thought it was damaged and took it back for inspection, and they said nothing was wrong with it. The next day, my daughter had someone stay at the house all day waiting and no one showed up, so I called the main customer service number. They told me to leave a note on a car in the driveway and they would leave the item out there. Again another day and no item. Call back to the center and they don't know why it wasn't dropped off and no delivery notice. I find all this highly unprofessional. If I have a choice to ship with another company I will.

De
Nov 10, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 11, 2017

You may want to contact Amazon for assistance as well.

Nov 15, 2017

Tracking no. [protected] advised delivery for 11/11, email and telephone call to the office that it won't be delivered until the 14th. Then an attempted delivery was made on the 11th, of course no one was there because you stated the 14th was the delivery date. I called asking about me picking it up but was cut off so I did not request this, however the next day was told that I made this request. The new delivery date was the 15th. On the 15th two other items were delivered but not this on e. I waited at home all day no delivery. I called again and was told delivery was attempted, not true because I received two items, not the inquiring one. I am exhausted from. all the calls and lies I have been told. Today another email stating the item will be delivered on the 16th. I have spoken. with Jimmy, Juanita and others whose names I don t recall. Some of your employees have been very rude and lacking proper information. I have never experienced this before and I just would like my package. tracking number [protected].

Item [protected]

Fedex just left my complex, still no delivery! They left here at 12:40pm and had to pass my home for delivery!

Nov 15, 2017

I spoke to Brittany last night who gave me the tel. no. [protected]. Brittany told me the item would be derived today, of course that didn't happen, when I called they told me that the package will be on hold at the Walgreens store in marietta. I didn't ask for this. The package will be there tomorrow 11/16 they claim. Ill see. Im tired and cannot make any more calls. Im so discussted. HELP.!

• Po
      Nov 15, 2017

@Claudette Handke This website is not directly affiliated with FedEx and they will likely not see your complaint. You may want to consider contacting Amazon for help. I hope you get your package tomorrow.