Fedex / they've lost my package
I needed to make DVD's out of some concert VCR tapes that I had. So a company out in California mailed me a box with FedEx labelling already on it. I dropped this off at my local FedEx Kinko's -- it's been 20 days now, and according to FedEx, the box was scanned, it made it onto the truck, but after that -- no one knows!
This is such a heartbreaking event for me. These VCR tapes are one-of-a-kind. They truly have no value to anyone but myself and several other people who were awaiting the final product. I have NEVER had a problem with FedEx and this is quite surprising.
I don't blame Fed Ex for this, but a condescending "investigative team member" was really so irritating, she didn't apologize, she just suggested that I submit my claim. Tomorrow I am going back to the FedEx Kinko's where I dropped off that box and see if I can solve this mystery.
By the way, the tracking number is [protected] -- if anyone at Fed Ex sees this and would help me resolve it...
Again, this has never happened to me before and I would like to believe that FedEx can help me find this package again. Thank you.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - unethical behavior
- Fedex - not the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door 
- FedEx Corporate Services - where the items were delivered
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery