FedExbeware!

I have claim open with fedex going on for 3 months already for a car part for my customer. It has been like 3 months and I have called their department and their number starts with 901 area code also. And the lady helping me is Teresa Walker. Fedex is into some scam, and they want to not to pay you at any cost. funny thing is that they dont ask for invoice or anything when you pay them the money for insurance coverage, but when its time to pay they dig. They asked for receipt, and I provided online paypal generated 100% legible invoice and faxed them andt hey say its not legible. Then they said you send us a $379 invoice while I sent them $1290 invoice. that was how much my customer had paid. Then they said show us the invoice of how much you baught that for, and I get that too, again highly legible invoice, theey said its not legible, I emailed a pdf file, they said we didnt get it, I attached it on the online fedex claim form, pretty much loaded on their system, they now say they cannot verify that with the business I purchased it from. And I apparently found out that they had called in that business and asked them to release customer (my info) name address and all that private info... Fedex is big FRAUD.

Comments

• Ed
      Oct 12, 2010

I just happened to be very informed of how FedEX operates having to deal with them on a $10, 000 basis every month but if you dont mind me asking how does a macbook pro cost so much?

also do you have a tracking number? maybe I can shed some light to this.

Trust me I have no love for fedex nor ups i think they're both corrupt enterprises and I have alot more that makes them unethical business's.

if you have a receipt that says 24 lbs and it shows 9 lbs online then someone from your end of transit took it, meaning before it reached the main hub in your area for dim weighing.

This is almost too easy of a case and there's no reason FedEX shouldnt honor your claim.