federal & Private Grant CD / false hope

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I saw all these storys on how people in need were helped by thse grants froom all over, even had our presidents photo with it. it was suppose to be $2.29 ended up being $2.99 and before ieven got the CD my account was charged $39.95. I think this company is taking advantage of people like myself having hard enough times. thinking that our goverment can help. for god sake i am already very behind on things and about ready to lose my home do they really think i can afford and extra money? I called the day i got my cd didnt even have a chance to look at anything and was charged. unbeliveable. i think it is asshame that there are companys out there taking advange of people whn they are already down on there luck. and use the photo of our president???? to get our trust. i sure hope he doesnt have anything to do with this company other wise we are in store for a much harder time the next four years. i wouldnt want to believe he of all people would want t take money from those of us who are already having such hard times. I am a single mother with 4 kids. and became disabled last april. trust me dont waste your time or money on this cd. it is not going to help. and sadly enugh not sure anything can.

Ch

Comments

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2009

I so feel you. I'm a single mom of 3 and disabled. I saw the same website with the $2.29 cd for the grants. I have called several times on how to access this cd and all I get is someone trying to sell me diet stuff. This fedreal grant cd is for the birds and total waste of money. I hope others read what people have to say about the cd. Its not worth wasting your last $3.00 for.

• Ka
      26th of Mar, 2009
    federal & Private Grant CD - Did not order
    139 Charlie Lane
    Waynesboro
    Tennessee
    Phone: 931 332-5551

I did not order this nor do I want this. I expect a full credit to my account. I don't even know how you got my account information. Please credit my account and stop any further association with myself or my account.

Thank you. Kathi Rich