Federal Loan Modification Law Centerfraud

1 Review updated:

Paid 4190.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Irvine, CA00 in Jan and still have not seen my modification requested a refund in April and no one has return my phone call not to mention they have not contact my mortgage company for anything. They will not produce an attorney either. Have contact Obama the governor of Florida and California, the Federal trade commission and the FBI. No one has return any of my emails or letters.

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 13, 2009
    FEDERAL LOAN MODIFICSTION - FRAUD
    California
    FEDMOD.COM

I SEEN THERE WEBSITE AND I APPLIED FOR A LOAN MODIFICATION SENT THEM 3500 DOLLARS AND HAVE OFF YET TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE BY EMAIL OR PHONE THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS AND HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED WORKING WITH MY MORTGAGE COMPANY OR EVEN CALLED THEM CONCERNED HOMEOWNER WANTS RESULTS NOT TO LOSE THER HOME

Apr 23, 2009

I too sent them 3500 dollars and I can't seem to find anyone there to help me.it's been 3 months now and this company hasn't done a thing but take my money.No one picks up the phone there.

Jun 16, 2009

Well you are misinformed. I was told in order for us to modify our loan we need to behind a month so in Jan. we went behind. Being 86thou upside down in our house we needed to do something. I am not loosing my home by any means and as far as the wed site you give the are so busy that there is a six month waiting list before you are contacted.
    Also Fed mod has some 5000 customers that are in the same situation the FBI seized them in April and they were working under 22 different names and 11 different tax ID numbers.
    Also I am a person who educates my self before doing something like this. I watched a report CNN had in Jan. on this company and there success rates. I called the BBB and they had an A rating also they are listed with chamber on commerce in Ca. as a wonderful company to work with.
    So I did not just jump in to something as you are trying to say.

Jun 18, 2009

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you thats why I'm on here trying to make a difference and maybe help more people save there houses. I recently did a loan Modification with the Al Verdi Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at [protected] The gentlemen I worked with name was Cale Swanson.

Thanks again Al Verdi Law Grou

• Ca
      Jul 07, 2009

I called federal modification in february of 2009 and started the process I paid more than 2200 dallors and my mortage company rejected the modification and I cannot reach the company by phone or e-mail. there previous number was [protected].

• Sk
      Jul 08, 2009
    Federal Loan Modification law firm - fraud

I found the Federal Loan Modification law firm website when I was looking for ways to modify my current home loan before I got into a situation we could not handle. I started the process with them in January 2009. The first person I spoke with said I was the "perfect" candidate and he was sure they could get me into a more comfortable monthly payment with our loan company and into a fixed rate loan. He had me submit all of my paperwork and said the whole process would not take longer than 90 days. After a few months of wondering what was going on and being in contact with different people at the 'company' I was finally notified that we did not qualify for a loan modification from our mortgage company. The lady I spoke to at that time said I would get a full refund within 60 days. Needless to say I am still waiting for my refund and all of the phone numbers I try for the company are no longer in service. I don't know what to do from here!

• Hu
      Jul 16, 2009

I found the Federal Loan Modification law firm on CNN. I called them last October. And signed with them in Nov 2008. The person I spoke with said that my particular loan was illegal. It would be a slam dunk to modify my loan they would get me into a more comfortable monthly payment with my loan company at a fixed rate loan. I even have emails stating much of these promises. I submitted all of my paperwork and said the whole process would would take 60 to 90 days. After a few months I was finally notified that we did not qualify for a loan modification from my mortgage company. I was told I would receive a letter from my bank, but never received the letter. I was told they would resubmit my request, but nothing happened. The guy I spoke with said I would get a full refund. I am still waiting for my refund and all of the phone numbers I try for the company are no longer in service.

Jul 31, 2009

Your right and you will not get in touch with them the only way to get your money back is to file a fraud dispute with you bank. You also need to contact the Federal Trade commission and file a case number with them because your bank will require it to return you funds. It also take 45 days for the bank to investigate and release the refund to you but it does happen

• Se
      Aug 01, 2009

i wanted my refund too. i went to their website and wrote down their adress from their phone call. one technology drive irvine, ca.
    if memory serves me properly, that is the new place where my file is.a modification should be completed wether favorable or not since it costed $3995 the lender is flexible after hearing the situation we are in. i hope to simply get this issue resolved.

Aug 02, 2009

All I can say is we all got taken on a good ride. Call your bank see if they can help you. Get in contact witht he Federal Trade Commission.
    Then call this number [protected] he is a paralegal who deals with helping people who have been abused by fed mod and has even started to recover moneys that have been lost. Hope this helps.

• Do
      Aug 12, 2009

there are under investigation by the Federal Trade Commsion - your best bet at this point is to add your name to the FTC complaint and contact the better business bureau out in California - I am right there with you - but I took it a step further when I did not receive and phone calls back. I searched and found my reps name and called her at home - needless to say - she was not happy...and she had been fired from the company prior to the FTC closing them.