Comments

• Ke
      26th of Sep, 2007

They have been taking $50 out of my account every month even though I've been trying to cancel my account for 4 months. They don't have a link to unsubscribe from the service online, and when I call the 800 number I either get a message saying what the office hours are and to please call back during that time, or I get put on hold and then it hangs up on me.

• Le
      4th of Nov, 2007

These people have taken money out of my account as well since Jan. 2007. I didn't know who they were and my wife does the payments on our Credit Card Account. They were billing as FGN. We discovered this last month when they billed as Federal Grants Network. We called and got a cancellation #. I sent a letter requesting our money back. I hadn't got any of their information and I thought I would get something free through a pop up window. Stupid me. I went through a lot of questions and finally decided that this was a bogus proposal. Unfortunately I had put my Credit Card information on a form. I thought I had canceled this pop up window and I wouldn't see any more about it. Then last month we discovered that they were withdrawing $50.00 per month for the last several months from our account. If they had been straight forward about this I wouldn't have sent them money. But they aren't and I feel I have been ripped off.

Dee.

• Im
      4th of Jan, 2008

I was victimized by this company as well. However I will not stand for their actions and I hope you won't either. I have contacted the Las Vegas FBI in regards to this company and their business practices. They informed me that I must fill out an Las Vegas internet Fraud complaint form. Which I did but I need everyone who has been ripped off by the Federal Grant Network to send in a complaint as well because complaint amout must near $300,000. Before they investigate. I sure this company makes millions of dollars like this. Let's not be Suckers an longer and send complaint to Las Vegas FBI. You can also access Internet Fraud on the FBI webite.

11th of Mar, 2008

I sent for a cd for the federal grant network which has a Utah base, where the charges are sent. I thought I cancelled my membership last october, but have recently found that monies are still being withdrawn. I will attempt to contact them again but will stop the charge with the credit card A.S.O.P.

• Ne
      30th of May, 2008

me too!!!
    49.95 i canceled my card

• Ke
      12th of Jun, 2008

i sent for the cd .They sent a cd with no password i called to cancell .they would hang up tell you it's cancelled but kepp taken 49.95 every month.when i asked for the coperate phone number i was told they don't have one.

• Li
      30th of Jun, 2008

This company is STILL getting away with this.
    I paid $4.95 shipping for a "free cd" that didn't work.
    I may have to cancel my credit card to get them to stop.
    The only number leads to a call center who says they can "do nothing."

Mail to the physical address leads nowhere and they have no phone.
    Based in Nevada, they can get away with a lot!

Make your complaints to The Better Business Bureau and don't use any credit card online.

• Ju
      7th of Jul, 2008

They stole money from my bank account

• Ge
      11th of Jul, 2008

same deal for me thank'sfor the input these guy's are something else.

• Ki
      28th of Aug, 2008

The same thing with EZ Grant Pro. I was looking at a site through MY Points and after I got out of the site
    which I thought I was done with I see they took $82.00 out of my account. I called and they said they would refund my money. I don't trust them and am calling my bank to cancel any further attemps from them

• He
      14th of Sep, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me when I registered with EZ Grant Pro from the MyPoints site except I was charged $89.31. The charge appeared on my statement as "WGI/Auction Einstein" out of Utah.

From the post date of 8/21/2008 until now, I have yet to have my charges reversed. I have called five times, did not get something that appeared to be a resolve in the form of a charge-reversal confirmation number. The one rep at that call (the last call of 9/6/2008) said that the reversal was showing as "Pending" but it had been two weeks when I was told twice that it would take no longer than 4-6 business days. The 'Customer Service' number given to me was 801-222-5269.

I am going to call them for the last time this Monday, 9/15/2008, and give them the ultimatum that either my charges are reversed or I will a) call my CC company b) quite sincerely threaten them with a fraud lawsuit (civil suit if possible) and c) report them to every scam/fraud outfit out there--which I already started.

Stay away from these guys and ANY outfit posted from the various variations of payees I have seen listed in other reports.

• Em
      17th of Sep, 2008

I have gone through the same exact problems you all have with EZ Grant Pro...I just got through using the customer service number from Henry Hopkins (thanks henry) They beat around the bush playing stupid. I gave them my info for the third time, demanded my refund, and informed him to let his supervisor that I will be reporting the company to the BBB if I do not receive my refund within 5 business day. Will post what the result is.

• Mi
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I have the same problems. I have been trying to get my refund back from EZ Grant Pro since 8/28/08. I spoke to a so called supervisor Tyson: No results. I have called back 4 times since then and they claim they are having a problem with their computers. I just called back and spoke to another supervisor Steve today 9/23/08 and he stated their computers are down, I asked for the corporate office phone number he stated he did not have a phone number however if I wanted the address he could give that to me. He stated the corporate office is located in Utah and so are they. For anyone who would like it the address given is
    EZ Grant Pro
    1914 E. 9400 S. Suite 433
    Sandy, Utah 84093

If anyone have anymore info please post so I too can get my refund.

• Em
      24th of Sep, 2008

RESULTS!!! I got my entire $89.31 credited back to my account 3 business days after talking to the last representative on the phone. I think my calm rampage on the company and the threat of the BBB helped immensely.
    Here is what I told them:
    1. I have been calling and dealing with this company for over 30 days with no response.
    2. I spoke with a customer service agent more than 14 days ago who guaranteed me that I would receive my refund in 3-5 business day. (which has not happened)
    3. This company is a scam and a fraud charging unauthorized amounts from my card for a product whose website and customer service numbers given do not work. (I also mentioned that the only way I got their real customer service number was from a scam report website) lol (I also said that their resource website was suspiciously no longer available when I tried to access the info the following day after purchase)
    4. Lastly, I demanded a FULL refund within the maximum 5 business days (as according to their policy) or I would be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau.

I told the agent I knew he did not write the policies, but to pass on everything I had said to someone who could do this. (supervisor, manager, etc..) I also told him to note my account of what I had said and my course of action that I will take in 5 days.

Evidently, it worked. Within 3 business days I got my refund. I think the main reason was using the word scam, and the threat of BBB.

Hope everyone else has the same results as I have had. Good luck!

• Di
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I'm not sure if it's more comforting or upsetting to hear others' similar complaints. I, unfortunately, did not discover the $49.95 monthly charge until over a year and several hundred dollars worth has been debited. OMG!!! I am currently writing a letter, will contact the Better Business Bureau, and any other scam fighter I can find. ANY advice from ones successful with this would be appreciated!!!

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2008
    Federal Grant Network - unauthorized withdrawal of monies
    Federal Grants Network
    Florida

I'm going to contact a lawyer. I've been fighting with this company or scam artist for OVER a year and the $49.95 is still being removed from my account monthly even though my credit exp and security info has been changed. I will also try the following communication that was successful for another FGN victim:

1. I have been calling and dealing with this company for over a year with no response.

• Pe
      19th of Dec, 2008

Don't deal directly with these guys - call you credit card or bank's fraud unit and let them pursue the problem. That path has a better chance of success.

• De
      18th of Jun, 2009

I'm in the same boat as Diane, I had no idea that I was being charged 49.95 since Jan 2008, that is hundreds of dollars. They got my credit card information from a Ebay Home Business trial offer of 30 days. I canceled before the 30 days, even got a cancellation number and yet they continued to charge me! After a dozen calls and 4 letters to corporate, they continue to charge me... I spoke to my credit card company and they are issuing a fraud investigation and also crediting me back for 12 months... but not the 5 additional months I got charged... This is ridiculous. The main reason I didn't know what was going on was because I was schooling during this time and the charges were labeled Federal Grants Network, not Ebay Home Business!!

22nd of Jun, 2009

Federal Grants Network have been charging my bank $49.50 monthly. This is an unauthorized charge. Every charge on my bank statement has a toll free number for customer service. They're always a different number and always say they've never heard of me.

I'm now dealing with my bank's fraud division.

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2009

Don't no one want to here what you got to say about, this so callGrantmoney, phone number 866-553-8814. They took $76.21 out or my cheacking account. But this what they told me. You will get a packer in the mail, it will tell you all about how to get your Grantmoney. All you have to pay is $2.95. That all. And the name of this sorry place is, Grand Resources Guibe.com And i hope that they see this. Why can't no one do nothing about this problems? And i didn't get no packer in the mail telling me nothing.And when i call them back, and this so call man pick up the phone, and when he ask me for my name, and i told him, La he hang up on me. Then i call back and some woman pick up this time, but when i told her i hsa just call and a man hung up on me, she talk overn me, why because she didn't want to here it. because they no that they are in the wrong, by keeping peoples moneys.And i will go to court for this. All they doing is taking peoples hard working money. SMW