Federal Grant Money / Us grant money

1 US Review updated:
Phone: 2064523973

These people have a scam going on. They tell u are eligible for 7, 000 in grant money that you are part of a demographic survey and your name was one of the participates to receive this money. Please do not fall prey to these people's sick minds. Travis McCardy is what he calls himself, beware of these numbers [protected] and Bob Wilson [protected]. They need to get REAL jobs!!!

Comments

• Vi
      Nov 12, 2010
    Federal Grant Money - false advertising/took my money
    www,fed-pack.com

I saw this add that said that I could get information on Government grants for $2.97. they wanted my credit card number, and expiration date. At first they said that they would mail the package, then further on they said the they had had problems with the postal service losing the package, so they could send it over the internet. well i could not get through with the false user name and false password. so I called the serveral times and then they gave me another e-mail address to use, grant360.com/kit. Well that didn't work either. Then I realized that i had been scammed!

Oct 20, 2011
    Federal Grant Money - Bad service
    Federal Grant Money

I have applied for personal Grant money in December and on December 11, 2008 they took my money to get access to get grant money to help my family with our bill and have not access to get the information.