Federal Development LLC

Posted:

Unreliable and Dishonesty

3.15
Federal Development LLC
They employed some interns and never payed them. The company is not reliable and is based on lies with a Director, John INFANTINO, which is not able to assume his commitments.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate

Comments

D  12th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Great company to work with. They treat you fairly and not like an intern. I interned with them the 2008 summer and learned a lot and was even given a bonus. Complaints could be from disgruntled interns who could not perform or it might be that the company is going through some rough spots as are most comanies in the real estate industry. Who doesn't know that the whole industry is in distress right now? Give em a break...I wish em well...
A  26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
That Katrine must be one of their remaining emplyees.
Federal Development is the worst company I have never worked in. It is something that I would have never imagine. You have to see it to believe it.
I worked there as an intern and they lied since the begining about accomodation, stipend.
They didn't pay me and they will never. You don't learn anithing. This company is a big joke and they don't pay you. There are still some employees who thing that they are going to be paid but I think that they can keep dreaming.
Don't work/intern there, it would be the biggest mistake of your life!!!
A  29th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I worked there as an employee. Paychecks were regularly late - sometimes a week late, sometimes 3 weeks late. They never provided benefits (as promised). The company itself has never actually completed any development projects - it seemed it was all pretty much "smoke and mirrors." They hired a lot of interns, some were paid internships, others not. Bottom line - NOT A GOOD COMPANY to work for - or work with. I am amazed at how they have convinced so many people that they are legitimate.

Look into it and you will see what I'm talking about. FEDERAL DEVELOPMENT HAS NEVER COMPLETED A PROJECT. They only bid on Public/Private partnerships because they don't have any money of their own. They must find a financial partner for every project they bid on and usually, these partners pull out once they realize what an unorganized group of imbecile's they are dealing with. Ultimately, the projects fall apart and the public partners are the ones that get hurt. As well as the duped employees of FD.
A  2nd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
JOHN INFANTINO IS MY GOOD FRIEND!!!
A  4th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
John Infantino is an International Scammer. He's messed up lives all over the world - Thousands? Hundreds of Thousands? Millions? We need to find out. I have been gathering loads of info on him. He has so many Federal this and that LLC names - with superbly constructed websites - it's taking me hours and hours and days to locate and count the ones I've found websites for. He has self promoting web pages on 8 - 10 business promo type websites, where lots of people are listed. His site Federal Asset Management ( http://fedassetmgmt.com/ ) contains a page listing numerous places around the globe where he claims to be a property and/or asset manager on successful projects. If he was in the website business, building them for others, he'd make a comfortable living. I know he isn't what he says on most of them, and I intend to investigate and report on the facts of each one. If he did any good anywhere, I'll tell about that too. Any web savvy, well trained and experienced investigator will take at least one full work day to find and confirm what I have.

He ripped off my local veterans community here in Baltimore and still maintains a website "Bayside at Ft. Howard" for his plans, and there is a page ( http://www.baysidefthoward.com/application/application.htm ) on there for sending in deposits ( http://www.baysidefthoward.com/pdf/app/bfh_priority_appform.pdf ) on future homes he said he'd build at the Fort Howard, Maryland VAMC for American Military Veterans. He lost that lease in 2009. And his newest websites are copyrighted 2013.

My blog "The Way That I See It Is..." ( http://davidrobertcrews.blogspot.com/ ) has fresh posts about what I'm doing now against Infantino. He must be stopped and stomped on. I intend to give the world a great gift = John Infantino's head on a platter and backside in a red hot skillet.

This battle requires all the help I can get from anywhere it comes. The entire truth about him must to be dug up from everywhere it sets, and be shared worldwide. People need to know how far and wide he has scammed people. All together - we will womp him down to where he deserves to be.

I have been contacting foreign embassies in Washington DC, governments and elected officials across the USA and around the world, media entities, companies Infantino claims as partners, and more.

The most recent news is that Federal went bankrupt ( http://m.montereycountyweekly.com/blogs/news_blog/article_a2a3fc93-738f-5754-bf9d-56eb07ccb060.html?mode=jqm ).

He must be stopped and stomped on.

WEBSEARCH HIS NAME ALONG WITH THE WORD FEDERAL, and see what I am talking about.

GET ON IT!!!