Federal and Private Grants CD / &Free Goverment Grant& is a bait

www.My GrantSITE.NET
not known
Not known
Phone: 877.495.1145
This is a kind of 9-11 company to attack the America. That means he/she agitates peoples using by Federal Government. After giving order-confirmation email, then " Please do not reply to this email, as the inbox is not monitored". To cancel my order, it took (to wait for as long as) 30 minutes on the line till 1:50 AM with a guy( of parkistan speaks like a Demostenes who was rolling a pebble on his tongue while he was speaking). His mechanical voice accent asked me the reason why I have to cancel order. And this guy would not tell me about accepting cancellation. Then I tested to send email order under name of Shylock, Loan sharker, Abraham Lincoln the address of them was Bronx and answered to them " Congratulation. $4, 700.00 within 2 weeks".
I am worry about the pyramidal billings from it, $2.99, then $39.95 then $7.95, afterward $9.95 and so on. From him another bait is just developed: "New Obama Stimulus Checks. www.officialstimuluspayments.com. This website the owner of which must be investigated, because he/she is virtually loan sharkers.

A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
how do i get my money back from the cd that didnt work? and is this for real? they call me all the time and wants me to pay for paper work. thank you
N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
can't get cd to work and need help getting cd to work so i can listen to it
N  3rd of Apr, 2013 by
I paid $1.99 and i never got the cd they over drafted my bank account and they won't pay the over draft fee, the bank wont go after them either they racked up about a 1, 000 worth of overdrafts on my accout the bank wants me to pay not the company or they take legal action should I claim bankrupcty I do not know what to do please help
my e-mail is (free2bechristian@yahoo.com)