Fed-x / customer service

1 China Review updated:

We had a product sample shipped by Fed-x from Seattle to Guangzhou, China, to our employee there.
When she went to receive the package, she was teated like a criminal and subjected to a line of questioning that was rude, obnoxious and totally objectionable.

Who do these Fed-x employees think they are to subject someone to this kind of treatment?
We will never use Fed-x again and will do all we can to discourage other businesses to do the same.

Ed Kohorst
President/CEO
Value Works, Inc.
edkohorst@valueworksinc.com
[protected]

Comments

• Rs
      29th of May, 2009

Hey !!! fedx sucks bad customer sevice and no help at all . They dont care if you package get to you or not .
    I had a package to be delivered to me and the run around I went through was crazy the secaucus new jersy branch did ot wan to help, I spoke with a customer service person liz she kept hangin up the phone on me, all because I try to explain to her about my address very rude and I could do with out the problem next time I buy something I will have it ship ups they are on time and good...

• Co
      13th of Jun, 2009

Today I was treated like a bother to Fed X. I had something that was to be delivered on the 12th and had to be signed for. The package did not show up, wasted day. I called and was told that it would be delivered Saturday morning, again a no show. I called and was told the date of the 12th was never the arrive date. Apparently I was not telling the truth. I would not have minded another day just don't waste my time and don't tell me that I am making things up.

• Wo
      22nd of Aug, 2010

I dont like Fed-x or target for this simple reason it all started when my lady friend got me a camra from target a sony dig camra last month when i open it i noticed the lcd screen was damaged now this camra was new took it out the box got a 2 year replacement plan for it plus memory and rechargable batterys.

sense it was a gift i figure go back to target speek to them about replacing the camra they told me it's against there policy to change it or any other product with out the sales slip but yet i have the replacement plan .

They sent me to sony i sit there on the phone waiting for some one to talk to they send me a shipment lable i go to print the lable and place it on the package and called fed-x for pick up.

They said they pick it up on the 16th of aug this year never shew up i call again fed x says wait to after 6pm so i did no driver again i said wth is going on here so i call them again get the manager or supvisor they came down after saying that the driver claime he was down there at 5:05pm wich was a lie we where here waiting all day for the pick up.

so this guy comes down i think the supervisor says i should have it delieved by the 19th ok i go online check the status by tracking number it now says by the 20th but it it arriver in texas the 19th why wait till the 20th?

now they cant seem to find the package they claime maybe it was not scan i gave them hell told them it's in black and white that the package is on there truck waiting for delivery wich it should of been dileverd by the 19th of aug.

now they say i have to wait till monday they will call me back iam reay mad at this company they have no idea how to treat there customers who ever they are .

this company sould be looked at by The bbb and also question on the fact why they cant to seem to dieliver a simple package from connecticut to texas and to sony repair center i contacted sony by email told them whats going on.

this company as i said is no good they put u on hold and swich u to seval people and then say oh wait it was not scan bull i say iam looking at the tracking right now it's on your truck where's the package?
    I will never shop at target agaion there very rude dont care about the customer if they did they would of gave the customer anoother camra etc.

My question about target is this, what if you go out buy things for a birthday or christmas the product dont work the person go back they wont change it for a product that do work and sends u to the company the product was made this includes anything you buy i can imagine they will close there doors in time when customers stop shoping at there stores to put some one through this then go through sony etc then deal with fed x they realy love to put u through hell.