fed-pack.com/kit / crdt.card unauth.chg.

1 709 short jacksonJeffersonville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-403-5777

I found this web sight (fed-pack.com/kit) looking for free money/US Grants
This web sight said I could get grant kit free only had to pay shipping (ie)
$2.97. When I checked my bank acct. via the internet I found a charge
for $57.61...When I called them about it the told me the charge was for the
kit automatic after 24 hours. If I'd known that the fee $57.61 applied I would have not ordered. They told me to get a refund I had to go to the web sight..
da! now no web sight and I can no longer logon to my acct. I just wont my
money back $57.61...

Comments

• Ea
      14th of May, 2010
    federal grants.com

was taken for about 120.00 dollars for a supposed sevice to help with my applying for a goverment grant to help offset cost for medical expenses and temporary disability.plan to persue for refund or i will seek legal action.this is not right people who prey upon the unsuspecting public

• B9
      3rd of Aug, 2010
    Entrepreneur
    Sacramento
    California
    Phone: 916-441-4243
    b9Rich@att.net

I was cought up in a scam invoving a government grant. With so maney complaint, why isn`t the law
    doing somthing about it?

• B9
      3rd of Aug, 2010

I was cought up in a scam that involves receiving government grants. They took my money and gave nothing
    in return. With so many complaints, why isn`t the law doing somthing?

• De
      8th of Aug, 2010
    fed-pack.com/kit - ripped me off
    fed-pack,com/kit
    Florida

on 8/04/2010 they took 2.97 out of my checking account, and on 08/06/2010 they took another 58.19 out of my checking account without my approval or knowledge. i want all of my money back. it seems to me that this company preys upon people whom are looking for help. they ought to be ashamed, as well as prosecuted for this scam.

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2010
    charles schneider
    4393 leatherwood rd.
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901-767-6065

paid $ 1.97 for goverment grants guide & info, they auto debited $ 57.80 from our bank account. can, t find them on internet or no phone no.

• Fo
      15th of Oct, 2010
    fed-pack.com/kit
    98 circle dr.
    Wahiawa
    Hawaii

paid 2.95 for a fed-pack kit have not been abel to locate website or notify this service also cannot cancel service. It is disgraceful to the goverment to allow such activity as this representing the US goverment. Iam appauled

• Ra
      20th of Nov, 2010

Is there any thing you con do to stop the auto-debt i just sign up and having trouble sign in can I stop this before it to late.

29th of Dec, 2010

I think I remember paying 2.97 and saw a $1.00 authorization hold on my account. I did not see anything about being charged $57.61. I am moving and need all my money I make. Do you remember the website by any chance?

29th of Dec, 2010

Sorry Mrs. Gramlin, I had called from a 630 area code number and thought it was the number posted to ABM. So I went to the support website of USA Grant and got a live chat customer service rep. Explained how I could not sign in and needed my money back. She said there was not a charge on my account, I copy paste the info of the transaction on my account and got the services cancelled and supposedly I will only be charged for the $2.97. And advise to check with my bank to make sure the auth hold does not go through and received a cancellation number.
    Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Maykee'
    Maykee: Hi. How may I help you?
    Q: i paid in oct 2.97 for the grant information, you guys did not say there would be any other cost and you have know taken a fee of $57.61 from account, I need to be refunded that it was not authorized or informed of to me
    Q: hello
    Q: are u there
    Maykee: What is the description name of the charge?
    Q: ABM USA Grant kit
    Maykee: MAy I have your email address?
    Q: zealousqc1@yahoo.com
    Maykee: One moment please.
    Maykee: when is the date you had been billed?
    Q: 12/27/2010
    Maykee: Record shows here that your 24 hours was already expired and when the system tried to rebill you for the next membership period your authorization did not go through. You were not billed for the amount of USD57.61 however your subscription was still on active status.
    Maykee: Would you like me to cancel this subscription?
    Q: yes and not to be charged, if I had know there was going to be an additional charge after the $2.97 then I would not of taken the offer, will I be refunded?
    Maykee: As requested today I have cancelled it for you and you will no longer be billed after this cancellation. An email confirmation will be sent to you.
    Q: and my money refunded?
    Q: never could use the services anyway and could not log in after paying the first fee.
    Maykee: The only charge you have is $2.97 which is non refundable hence you already agreed to pay for the processing amount of USD2.97 to have your access codes on this online ordered subscription.
    Q: the 2.97 is okay, but I am talking about the 57.61
    Maykee: You were not been billed for USD57.61
    Maykee: Your authorization was declined.
    Q: no i see it on the 27th of this month and has been taken out of my account already
    Maykee: Last transaction shows Insufficient funds on 2010-10-13
    Maykee: This is the only record that you have in our system.
    Maykee: For other charges kindly contact directly your bank and verify it to them.
    Q: okay what about this one I see 12/27 12/27/2010 5:10 PM Auth Hold - ABM USAGRANTKIT
    Maykee: As what we have said last transaction was dated on October 13, 2010 which you were not billed for USD57.61
    Maykee: We advise kindly contact directly your bank for other charge.
    Q: so this should fall off and I should be seeing my money right.
    Maykee: Cancellation number is 7965404
    Maykee: Again only charge is the processing fee of USD2.97

• Fo

Hi,
    I too am a victim of this scam for one year now. Could you post the link for the support website of USA Grant . It's the hardest company to track down!

30th of Dec, 2010

support@fed-pack.com when you get there it will give you the option to go live to talk to someone.

4th of Jan, 2011

go to fed-grants.com/static/support. This is what I received today after requesting my funds via email at grants.refunds@gmail.com: Hi Quantria,

Thank you for contacting us again.

Please be informed that the refund has been issued to your account in the amount of USD57.61. However, please allow 5 to 7 banking days for the billing processor to complete the refund transaction.

The order has been processed and it is with the company that has billed your card.

13th of Jan, 2011

Hey guys here is the number to call to cancel your hidden fee for the (57.61) subscription. Telephone #1-866-421-6623 [ This number is legit. I called my credit card company and explain about my situation and warning them of fraud. Credit Card company actually gave me the number because I can't access the site.] You'll talk to a live person. Tell them that you want to cancel the online subscription. Then, they will ask you for your username. It should read for example: user8483642. Comfirmation number for cancellation should will be sent to your email, that's what they say.

13th of Jan, 2011

I wanted to let all know that after I went and requested my refund via email. They did return my money within the 5-7 days they advised and cancelled the subscription. Please use the website about to talk to a live person and followup no your email once you send it, it usually takes 24-48 hrs to get a response. I know now to still to other legitimate company's for home businesses.

• Kr
      21st of Jan, 2011

i never have you take $57.61 out of my account at all u need to put that monsy back in to my account i disagree with u i dont know how u got my account at all i just want to cancelled the subscription i dont know want this is for why u are taking this much out $57.61.. u need to put it back in my checking account now it she be back in by tomorrow no more taking it out i already talk to my banker see what this is the $57.61 they dont know why... i will change account too u better not take any more monsy out of my account at all i will be calling u tomorrow i have your number too

• Do
      30th of Mar, 2011
    www.fed-pack.com/kit
    Georgia

I also paid the $2.95 for the fed-pack.com/kit and could not log on to the web site. I thought it might be to good to be true and I was right. I used a prepaid card that only had $8.00 on it so they didnt get my bank account information. I was trying to jump start my bakery.

• Po
      27th of Oct, 2011

i want my money back deborah cooper

• Da
      7th of Nov, 2011

I, DONT GO TO WEB WHIT THIS PSSWORD Pn1Ht71gor49eJV8 what hapen

• Tr
      25th of Feb, 2012
    Fed-Pack.com/Kit

I need help. I can't login to my account. I tried to do it via my phone, but it don't work as well.

• St
      19th of Mar, 2012
    Grant-Kit.com
    Ontario
    Canada
    fed-pack.com

I was looking for information online that sounded as if it would lead to a website regarding possible business grants and by paying a nominal fee of two to three dollars and discovered that the website had absolutely nothing that could be deemed useful. According to my credit card invoice, I was charged $47.60 for signing into the bogus website.