Fed Ex / not delivering package
Twice I have found a ticket on my door saying no one was at home to sign for a package. I have a handicapped daughter who's bed is less than 10 feet from my front door and everyone else who delivers here we have no problem hearing them at the door. It appears the Fed EX guy just sticks a note on the door, maybe he didn't want to get wet as it was raining. This is not the first time this has happened. What are the chances of getting a delivery man that is willing to do his job? ALso the note I received said he was here at 1:07p.m. The e-mail I received said he was here at 12:20p.m. He can't even keep his lies straight.
More Fed Ex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups