FCNB Master Card / No Such Account

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I have been getting calls from attorneys from a company called Midland Credit Management. They claim that I had an unpaid, past due account with FCNB. Since I did refused to acknowlege the debt, demaned that they send me a sign application when the account was set up. Instead, they send me an excel spreadsheet of some numbers I am assuming are account balances. I have demanded that this charge be removed from my credit report, but they refuse. Although they are no longer asking for payment, they will not take it off my credit report. Help!

Ka

Comments

• Cg
      13th of May, 2009

you need to check your states statute of limitations for inactive debt do not admit or re-affirm all inactive debt collection attempts are null after your statute runs out, if you havent acknowledged it! File a complaint with your attorney general consumer complaint division and sit back and watch mcm back up! MCM are ###s that buy up old accounts change the dates and harass the uniformed, hoping you will pay them, , The attorneys are NOT going to mess with you unless they can make something off it, a few hundred dollars is'nt worth their time and expenses, file a complaint with the attorney general!