FCM laboratories / Acai Berry products and Total Cleanse

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Like many other complaints I am reading, I too order samples of the Acai Berry and the Total Cleanse. I ordered nothing else, but we obviously didn't read the fine print. In addition to the expected shipping charges of $3.95 each, I have also been charged with:
- $5.95 by a company whose phone number doesn't work
- $87.13 for an additional bottle of Acia Berry from Ft. Lauderdale
- $89.31 for an additional bottle of Total Cleanse from Boca Raton
- $25.94 for Extreme Acia Berry (not sure where they were from)

In addition, I've received Acia Berry Detox from Holleywood FL.

After being hung up on the first time I talked to Customer Service, and then after couple of hours of calls, I have successfully received return addresses and tracking numbers for a few of the products, and I have been promised to have a credit put back on my credit card once the products are received. However, in all cases, it was extremely difficult to understand the Customer Service rep, even though many of them were seemed nice. The only product where I was told I would not receive a credit is the Extreme Acai Berry. Instead, they will send me another bottle for free. Go figure.

Although I haven't received the next statement, I know my credit card has been hit for well over $300. This kind of online business is a crime and makes the honest companies look bad.

Anyway, I'm shipping the products back tomorrow, and will continue to ship things back as they come in. What a nightmare.

Comments

• El
      10th of Jan, 2009
    FCM laboratories - product order
    FMC Laboratories

I orderd 1 each of Acai Berry detox and Life Cleanse..paid $3.95 for each shipping. I got 4 Acai Berry Detox..0 Life Cleanse..I have called 866 949 0138 several times, always get a recording "due to high volume of calls, your estimated wait is 3 to 5 minutes"..no one ever answers!! I'm just hoping not to get extra billing charges...

• Si
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I too am having the same problem with this company. As I am typing this I have been ON HOLD waiting to speak with a manger. I recieved my trial offer on the 20th the same day my account was posted for the full amount of $87.13.
    My advice, don't order from these people.

• Re
      26th of Jan, 2009

Same thing happened to me, but I called and the phone has been disconnected and there is no listing on any kind in the on line yellow pages.

• Su
      1st of Feb, 2009
    FCM laboratories - Take money but they do not send product
    FCM Laboratories
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I am filing a complaint with the better business Bureau. I received one product but not the other. I have called them time and again and told them i would be filing a complaint. They got a bit worried about that. Too bad. Then i looked here and i see they are doing it to many people. I think it's warranted to file that complaint. Luckily, my bank reimbursed me. If they even try to take more money from my account, i will seek legal advice and close that account and open a new one.

• Wa
      12th of Feb, 2009

FRAUDULENT COMPANY,

Our business card was used but no one ordered it. When I called to get what email name they used it was a made up one from hotmail.com

Lucky for me Bank of America Fruad dept canceled the card for us and called to confirm that these were not authorized charges.

SOMEONE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THIS AND THOSE SCAMMED SHOULD KNOW WHO IT IS !!!

• Er
      17th of Feb, 2009

the same thing happened to me!!! I am po'd!! They have taken $160.00 from my credit card in the last 15 days. When I tried to call the first time, they kept hanging up on me. Today they took more money-for what I have no idea-and I finally got through and cancelled everything. I demanded a refund and thyey promised me one in 10 days! That really doesn't help me now! Whatever you do-DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY!!!