FCM / Terrible company

I ordered this product via the internet. Immediately saw that it was a scam and tried to reverse. I called my credit card company and tried to warn them that I needed to close my account and no further shipments should be sent. The credit card company did not close my account fast enough and the charge hit my account. I am now fighting to have this charge reversed. I am fighting to have my account closed. And in the meantime this damn company keeps sending me more products. There is no paperwork. I just keep sending the items back unopened return to sender refused shipment. NOTHING IS WORKING, THEY KEEP SENDING THE PRODUCT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!

Ro

Comments

• Si
      14th of Jun, 2007
    Nigeria

I checked in three suitcases into BA 182 yesterday the 13th of June on a flight from JFK via London Heathrow to Lagos Nigeria. I arrived London on today the 14th 11.10 am and proceed to BA 75 in an hour which took me to Lagos Nigeria.

On arrival, just one of my suitcase was found in the luggage hall.

I flew business class and I am very disappointed with their services and this situation.

The missing luggages are a black Samsonite hard case and an expandable multi-colored suitcase with green as a dominating color.

My phone numbers are 08052217269 and 08034014163, in case those lines are busy you can drop messages with my daughter meekly on 08057404560 and 08037259187.

13th of May, 2008
    FCM
    7200 vineland ave ste 212
    Sun Valley
    California
    colonsmartcleanser.com

I have called, tried e-mailing, and have sent a cancellation letter, with no response. I will contact my bank to stop payment on any further charges.

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2008
    FCM - do NOT want product sent to me
    SFL Nutrition
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 1 888 445 7436

I recv'd a bottle of total Cleanse and Phentremine and I DO NOT want any more and they sent it to me and took money out of my bank acct. This was going to be a free sample and if I liked it I will reorder BUT I was sick off of these and cancelled my orders but they sent them anyway.
    Order 319310 and 319826. Please I do NOT want anymore. Thank you, T. VanHorn

• Al
      18th of Mar, 2009

i was burned and i do not like it

14th of Jun, 2010
    fcm
    Colorado

can't stop them from senting me ###. with out closeing my bank acct. do not want it and can't stop it what do i do.

• To
      29th of Sep, 2010

did not order this stuff. cant find anyone to talk to . need to find some way to stop this stuff.

• Ni
      1st of Apr, 2011
    FCM

I was told to send back the unused portion if I didn't like it for a refund. I called the company with my tracking number and they told me it wasn't a tracking number and that they did not issue refunds. Now the package is gone and I spent $16 on that.