Fckh8.com / FCKH8 has been a major disappointment

United States Review updated:

I ordered 4 tees on February 7th and it is now March 27th and still no merch! I ordered them for a special event. I emailed twice and they responded with... Give them another week and a half... 3 weeks later... I emailed again asking for a refund and no response. I love the cause, but the service is HORRIBLE! I ordered merch from NOH8 and Second Class Citizen on the same day and received those within a week to a week and a half. If you want to support a great cause while getting some awesome merch I recommend those sites. FCKH8 has been a major disappointment!

Ja

Comments

14th of Feb, 2012
    Fckh8.com - I am very upset with this service and I will no longer support this cause
    fckh8.com

I ordered two shirts from this website, they took THIRTY SIX days to get here and when they did get here, there was a hole in one of them. I called and called, most of the time getting no answer, but when I did get answers the employees were NO help whatsoever. All the employees are trained to do is apologize, which is just annoying because they just keep saying sorry and can't do anything else to help me. When I asked for a supervisor the employee didn't say a word and just "hung up" by forwarding me onto a supervisor. When I spoke with him he was very unprofessional and seemed to not even have an ounce of concern that it took so long to get my shirts and that there was a hole in one of them. I am very upset with this service and I will no longer support this cause. And go ahead and tell me "they donate and don't make very much money", because they do. That's why I pay $20 for a $5 shirt.

6th of May, 2012
    Fckh8.com - I would not recommend ordering from them at all
    fckh8.com

I ordered a sweatshirt and a tshirt on March 5th. I didn't get a notification that the package was being shipped until March 23ed. It's now May 6th, tomorrow it will have been a full two months since I placed the order and the package is still in "electronic shipping info received." This means my order got to the warehouse but they don't have what I ordered in stock. I have contacted them on three separate occasions and always gotten the same useless response. I love their stuff and their message, but this is unacceptable and unprofessional. If they were honest about their shipping it would be better, but over all I would not recommend ordering from them at all. And if you really want it, be willing to wait for a long long time.

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2012
    Fckh8.com - Takes them a year to ship an order but minutes to take my money
    fckh8.com

They push for people to buy their merchandise, but when they do, they keep the money and never ship out the product. Horrible service. As if the gay community needed more people trying to take advantage of us.

Takes them a year to ship an order but minutes to take my money. Not too happy. Use another pro-gay website.

• On
      20th of Sep, 2012
    Fckh8.com - I'm pretty sure this is the last time I'll buy from them
    fckh8.com

I ordered a shirt and various other merch on 7/30 I still haven't gotten it. I was hoping to wear my stuff to Austin Pride on 9/22, which is why I ordered well in advance. This isn't the first time I've bought from FCKH8 and every time they've taken MONTHS to ship my items, but this is a cause I stand behind and it's hard to find cute Anti-hate clothes, but I'm pretty sure this is the last time I'll buy from them.