Fcf - Stages Of Beauty / Unauthorized Charge

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I signed up for trial offer for $4.99 ON 3/12/2012 AND received a trial size of the product. There was no cancellation information on the website I ordered the trial from. I did not check my credit card statement. Now I recently check, I found charge on my credit card on 3/28/12 for $74.98 and $5.77 from these people (FCF stagesbeauty) that I did not authorize and then another charge with same amount on 4/30/12. I see that I am not the only one they ripped off. DON'T TRUST FCF STAGES OF BEAUTY.

Xe

Comments

• Br
      2nd of May, 2012

Read the terms and conditions you agreed to that authorized them to deduct from your account and auto enroll you ina membership program.

Trial Terms and Conditions

THE STAGES OF BEAUTY OFFER: Try our 14-day product samples free and discover why it is great for you! You pay only for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in the future as long as you call us to cancel before the end of the 14-day trial period. Even if you cancel during the free trial period, the product(s) are yours to keep and you won't be charged for anything other than the shipping and handling for the free trial. No commitments, no hassles. If you haven't called us at 1-877-869-3162 to cancel before 18 days from ordering your free trial (we allow 4 additional days to process and ship your 14-day order), you will be enrolled our Stages of Beauty Easy-Delivery Program. As an Easy-Delivery Program customer you will be charged for a month's supply every month plus shipping and handling and applicable sales tax. Your monthly shipment is automatically set to a 30-day supply every month to ensure you never run out, but feel free to call to change the shipping times or cancel at any time with no penalty. I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services under the terms of the agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.

F O slimp.

2nd of May, 2012

You're too late. Somebody beat you to it.

• Su
      3rd of May, 2012

Hello Xena,

We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you! We do have a 30 day money back guarantee. To return product in order to get a refund please call our toll free number at 877-869-3162 or email us at [protected]@gmail.com. A customer representative can help you further with any questions or concerns.

Stages of Beauty