FBK PRODUCTS LLC / False charges

1 3020 High Ridge Road, Suite 200Boynton Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-880-7122

After getting a phone call from an FBK representative, I decided to take him up on the offer for a 2 month free trial. When the product came in the mail, nowhere did it say anything about a free trial. Plus, I found out that I am sharing a septic tank with someone else and that person did not want the product in his tank. So I called the company and explained my situation. The man said to send the product back (I had not used any) along with the billing papers so they would know who to credit it to. On December 15, 2008 I sent it back via United States Postal Service. About a month later I received a call demanding a payment. I told them I sent it back and she said sometimes it take a while for it to be processed, so I should check back with them later on. Since then, I've received several harassing phone calls demanding payment, saying they have not received the product back. After doing some research, I found that many other people have had the same thing happen to them.

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009
    FBK PRODUCTS LLC - failure to follow agreement
    FBK Products llc

A phone call trying to sell me a cleaning product that I repeatedly said I didn't want and couldn't afford led the telamarketer to lie to me about not having to pay shipping to return the product should I decide not to keep it. After specifically asking if I would get a return shipping label he said yes. Two weeks after trying the product, and it not performing as claimed, I called to get the return shipping label and was told there was no such thing as them paying for return shipping.

It has been three years and I am now getting calls twice weekly demanding the return of product or payment for product. I have repeated that I will send the product back as soon as I get the promised return label.

They are trying to bully me into paying for something I don't want I can't afford to send back by threatening to turn it over to a collection agency.

Sally Killinger
    148 West Oyster Road
    Rose City, MI 48654
    989-685-2017

• Je
      30th of Apr, 2010
    FBK Products - Michigan - Harrassing phone calls

This company makes harrassing phone calls about septic tanks. We ask them repeatedly to remove us from their phone list and they continue to call, over and over again! We don't own a septic tank and the condo we live in does not permit them anyway and we tell the idiots at FBK this and yet they continue to harrass us. Never buy a product from this company.

7th of May, 2011

I check my banking account on line and there was an unauthorized charge from this company of $95.99.