FBK Products / harrassing calls

1 Drummonds, TN, United States Review updated:

we did order from them but over 3 years ago and have since called them, told them when they called us, emailed and written a snail mail letter telling them that we may not even be staying in this house due to the economy and now may be losing this house for the same reason so why would I care about septic products and to please stop calling. They have called my house at 6:59 am this morning (2/15/2010) and I called them back and of course they had an excuse like they weren't even open (so why did I get a person now - duh!)
DO NOT EVEN TALK TO THEM IF THEY CALL YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME - JUST HANG UP THE PHONE or you will never get rid of them.

Comments

• Sw
      30th of Apr, 2010

They called my house & asked how I was doing when I replied nicely saying, "fine" they called me a ### whore & then hung up!!! I did not appreciate this & so I called the # back they did not answer the phone I redialed the # so much that they took the phone off the hook!!

• Co
      26th of Jun, 2010

FBK IS A SHODDY RUN BUNCH OF HUSTLERS THAT SELL JUNK. WE HAD THEIR SORRY [censor] HOME WARRANTY AND THE FIRST CLAIM WE HAD ON OUR A/C; THEY WOULDNT PAY ON IT. WE HAD BEEN PAYING PREMIUMS FOR 3 YEARS. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE "IF THESE JERKS CALL YOU, IF YOU HAVE A CALLER ID, DONT ANSWER"________ THEY ARE LIKE LEECHES, YOU'LL NEVER EVER GET THEM TO STOP________ THEY EVEN HARRESS US ON SUNDAY. SOME DAYS THEY CALL 5 OR 6 TIMES. WE JUST PICK UP THE RECEIVER AND HANG IT UP. THEY HAVE SEVERAL PHONE NUMBERS THAT SHOW UP ON A CALLER ID, SOME TIMES IT SAYS FBK, SOME TIME JUST 000-000-0000. THEY ARE VERY, VERY, SARCASTIC.

_______________________ BEWARE OF FBK PRODUCTS LLC_______________________