FBA Stores

Posted: May 24, 2017 by

fba store by adam

I went to the three-day seminar they offered and signed up with a Salesman I don't know if his name is even real. The entire seminar was a con a complete scam. I learned after they got Ten Thousand Dollars from me that the deliver nothing they say at all. And that the people that work and run the three days seminar don't even work for FBA but are hired pros to scam you of your money and will say anything to get you to write that check. It is so sad they hurt a lot of people and please stay away from signing on to their joke of a business. All they do is lie and lie and lie. Nothing is as they say it is. 80%of all people do not even follow through with it after they give them the money because they can't do it, it's just too hard and time-consuming and not what they were told at all at the seminar. PLEASE DO NOT DO IT..! You will be sorry if you do. Like me
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  7th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
FBA Stores
FBA Stores Contacts & Information
Posted: Apr 30, 2017 by BewareFBAStores
Education program and fulfillment company
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 4 votes
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
fbastores.com
I and about 20-50 other Students have paid a great deal of money to be educated by Adam and Chris Bowser who claim to have made millions from their business. I began in August of 2015 and each time I get together with them they are constantly pitching their new and improved services but have yet to fulfill the promises made from August of 2015. It started with a free workshop on how to sell on Amazon, then it went to a $1000 3-day workshop, which was just enough to get you interested in learning more. Then it went onto a $35k investment into their lifetime education program, personal coaching and access to the "great deals" and their fulfillment program. When you couldn't get any help from the Coaches that they say are experienced in doing this business, and they are not, most just got hired and have never had their own amazon store or have a successful amazon store, or they don't answer the phones or call you back. In evitable they sell you on the master mentor program getting you to fork out $20 so you get the personalized attention, that they should have been giving you in the first place. They sell you stuff that appears to not sell in anyone else's store, probably stuff that got sent back from someone else's store. And now its in your store taking up storage space which amazon charges you a great deal for. I've spent over $100k+ with them easily for products some, I lost money on while selling on Amazon. can you believe I actually paid more than I made to sell it on Amazon? who does that? In any case, I've pleaded with them on countless occasion to get things square away, almost 2-years later and I'm still working that out. I finally said I want out and I'm done. I asked for my money back 1/2 of what I've invested in their company and we are at a cross road where many others and I are seeking to get our investments back via a Class Action Law Suit. They leave us no choice.

He says "if anyone is not happy with what they received from us, he will more than happily, give them a refund" but actions do not always match the words, because people have been trying to get refunds from them for months and they will not answer emails, or phone calls.
N  8th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@BewareFBAStores I am so thankful to see this post. Only because FBA stores by Adam needs the FBI to come in and close them down. I invested a few months back and nothing was as they promised or sold. I am going to have to pick up a second job to cover the burden I have but on my family. The coaching is awful, My coach never sold one thing on Amazon ever and was coaching purely for his coaching book. If anyone wants to do a class action I
think it's hard because they cross ever "T" and dot every "I" just enough to say... O we cover that. These guys are pros at this game, they higher ed in outside sources to make sure the scam is covered legally. DO NOT DO FBA stores by ADAm.. you will be sorry. !
N  29th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Buyer beware! Their 3days workshop is just a teaser to get you into their training by given you the information to spark your interests, just tip of an iceberg to make you want to know more and by appealing to your emotional security for the financial future you might be concern about. In the training session they keep re-emphasizes how much money you are going to missed out if you don't rush to sign up their Diamond mentoring programs, because you are just going to missed out so much money by not using their resources that will enable you to cash in on this holiday season.
And without their mentoring programs, you are going to make so much mistakes on Amazon that could resulting Amazon can shut you done, and on and on the entire training is about to up-sell you their most expensive programs which will cause you $35000, and that's generous of them to give you $5000 discount because is the workshop specials...
I am attending their 3rd days workshop tomorrow, and I can't wait for one of their coach to try to pressure me to buy their Diamond program, I am going to make them work so hard and think that their have got me hooked, it will be so...much fun😂😂😂😂
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@michelle sung I signed up for the Diamond Package but realized early enough that they were not delivering on their promises and make you feel like an idiot. I filed for arbitration and they are coming to California. They don't want to refund my money, obviously, they want to give me 1/2 for doing nothing at all for me. So here we are battling in arbitration. If you are here in California, like me, would you like to be my witness and take this opportunity to say your part? I welcome all people who are here in California to contact me and talk to me. my email is fdmhall4816@gmail.com
A  1st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
they are scammers and i fully agree with everything said here, i had the same experience... all that money just went to waste, all just empty promises.
A  22nd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have nothing to add to the complaints here, which are detailed and well-documented. I am researching class action suits against these people, who managed to convince me to part with the better part of a year's salary, and I see nothing. Anybody initiating an action?
N  26th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had a similar experience to the rest of you. I signed up in the LA workshop in January 2017 and found these postings whilst researching for a class action suit in Calif. I could join. If one gets started, please count me in!!
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Sheri Short Hi Sheri,
I am sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I signed up for the Diamond Package but realized early enough that they were not delivering on their promises and make you feel like an idiot. I filed for arbitration and they are coming to California. They don't want to refund my money, obviously, they want to give me 1/2 for doing nothing at all for me. So here we are battling in arbitration. If you are here in California, like me, would you like to be my witness and take this opportunity to say your part? I welcome all people who are here in California to contact me and talk to me. my email is fdmhall4816@gmail.com
A  3rd of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
FBA Stores give a great sales pitch, but has absolutely no product and provides a very substandard training. You pay them anywhere from $5000 - $35, 000 and they will give you between 4 and 6 online training sessions. Also, do not be fooled by their "6 month guarantee" that they mention multiple times throughout their training/sales session to get you to buy their system (which they will later deny that this is what you are buying). They emphasize multiple times throughout their seminars that at the end of 6 months, if you have not recouped your investment, they will refund your investment in full. No, they will not!!! Instead you will get a letter from Chris with a listing of excuses and well-rehearsed scripts about the service they have already provided to you and how their trainers are business owners too and refunding would not be fair to them. Aside from that being an outright bait and switch, If you do the math. that means you are paying anywhere between $1, 250 all the way up to $5, 833 per hour for these one-hour online "training" sessions which, quite frankly, are not very helpful and is information already available on YouTube. Save your money. I bought into this and I have regretted it ever since. A very expensive lesson learned.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree