Fazolis / Overall service

Traverse City, MI, United States Review updated:

Drive up: 9:29 pm Monday May 8, 2017, wanted breadsticks . Told we could have some with a meal only ( low stock ). Granddaughter said she would take ravioli. Came around to window. Clerk, Because it's late we do have two full trays of sticks if you want some. Granddaughter takes meal, opens her meal and everything is cold!!! Then had to ask twice for her drink.
As we leaving the guy says drive safe.
No apology for cold food or offer to make it right.

Bo
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Bo
      8th of May, 2017

I want to add one more thing here. My granddaughter was doing something that made me upset, so I told that i already had enough and if she continued her behavior she would have to walk home. I slapped her across the face before taking her home. As soon as she got home her parents asked her why she was crying. She told them, and i was told that I am not allowed to see my granddaughter again unless someone was there to supervise.

• Wi
      8th of May, 2017

@neatdude THAT is not the original poster. That is an impostor from pissedconsumer. He likes to impersonate posters and clone their nics. Though I agree with the beginning of your response.

• Wi
      8th of May, 2017

You went to a business 30 minutes before they close for a sit down dinner. Did you even tell them her meal was cold? Are you really complaining about then telling you to drive safe? Sounds like you are just looking to complain about something.