Fayetteville Auto Park / Shaddy Buisness Practices

Fayetteville Auto Park
I am writing in regards to an employee named James Pierce and his misinformation and ###. Recently not one, but three people I know were going to purchase cars at your dealership (Fayetteville Auto Park). Mr. Pierce was giving wrong general information and also information regarding Cash for Clunkers program and purposely lying to customers to waste their time coming in. Is this really your business practice where you allow your employees to lie to customers and ### them?

I was going to purchase a car there, but after those people's experiences there - there is no way in hell I would ever buy from your dealership in my lifetime. Not only that, but I will tell everyone I know about the business practices that is allowed at your dealership. If you ### your customers on the phone and in person - heavens knows what you do when making a sale.

I also write for the University of Arkansas school newspaper and I will write about the experiences these people I know have had at your car dealership. Word of mouth will eventually get around.

In these hard economic times, it amazes me you allow your employees to screw over and lie to customers.

John Britter

A  24th of Jul, 2009 by
I agree!
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by

Fayetteville Auto Park - Awful company
Fayetteville Auto Park

They do not listen to certain employees in the mechanic side of the park and favor some employees by giving one group more work then the others making it hard for those that need the work. And if you have a complaint they pretty much tell you if you don't like it then quit!
D  9th of Apr, 2010 by
I am sorry you had a bad experience with this dealership and the Cash for Clunkers. In my 60 years, I have had some "B.S." encounters with sales reps and service managers that would set your hair on fire. The Cash for Clunkers was well-intended but ill-conceived and poorly executed. With foggy details from the government, the on-again, off-again, on-again nature of the the program, and the slow, ineffective payout bureaucracy, some dealers were left holding the bag. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm not surprised that some customers got changing, sometimes inaccurate information.
I met James Pierce for the first time today. I had been dealing with him for a week, by phone and internet, from 160 miles away. My local dealer expressed no interest in finding the vehicle I needed. James had the vehicle I wanted, at about $4, 000 off sticker, with 1.9% Honda financing. I bought the vehicle today, heretofore sight unseen, trusting James with every detail. He had answered my every question, and checked in with me periodically to see if I had any more issues. The car and the deal were exactly as represented, plus some unexpected extras. I would buy another car from Fayetteville Autopark without hesitation.
John, I hope you do not lose your passion, in your journalism or in other pursuits. You may have been wronged, but I think the dealers and the sales reps were on the same side of the see-saw with you. I know you won't reconsider, but I hope others may consider the possibility. Again, good luck to you, sir.
A  30th of Dec, 2010 by
The Chevy Dealer ripped me off by charging me $2800 for a transmission rebuild then tried to say my check cleared but i still owed them 2 grand more.
I told them i had the cashed check and bank rstatement to prove they were paid. These guys are shady at best! STAY AWAY!
N  22nd of Jun, 2012 by
I'm also sorry for anyone who has had a bad experience. However, my wife and I just purchased a used Honda Pilot from James Pierce this weekend. Based on my initial phone call with him I was afraid James was going to be a high pressure sales man, but in person he was very professional and personable. In addition we got a great deal. I'm planning to replace my Honda Accord soon and hope to get another great deal from James.