FavorWarehouse.com / Order not received on time

96 Verdi StFarmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 1-8888-835-8086

I orden 100 candles from this website on 03/23/08, received an e-mail confirmation order and was supposed to wait for a second e-mail to advise when my items were shipped. On 04/01/08 I send them an e-mail inquiring about the status of my order, since I didn't receive a fast response I called and the CSR told me that my order was going to be mail TODAY. I BELIEVE IT! two days later on 04/04/08 I called to track my order and find out that was not yet shipped. Connie was the name of the CSR that instead of helping made me more mad. I was not going to get my order on time for my event, she recommend for me to pay for overnight or 2-day shipping!!! Why am I supposed to pay extra when it was their mistake. They did not take any responsability and left me with the problem. I am supposed to received my order on 04/09/08! hopefully is the right one, but sincerely after reading all the complaints I doubt it. THIS IS A SCAM! PLEASE AVOID THE HASSLE!.

Comments

Di
  18th of Jun, 2009
I placed order for baby shower favors, received 1 week after baby shower. I returned order still no credit to my credit card. Diane Solis
Di
  18th of Jun, 2009
Want to know if my order was received?

FavorWarehouse Logo FavorWarehouse