FavorWarehouse.com / Wrong item, still no credit!

1 Farmingdale, NY, United States
Phone: 1-888-835-8086

I placed an order for small picture frames three weeks before I needed them. Multiple e-mails and calls to the status went unanswered. After finally getting a person I was told it would arrive the day before I needed them. When they did arrive the black picture frames I ordered for my son's 1st birthday were silver with bells. I got all kinds of run around on the phone when I called. Why couldn't I use them? If I order now and have shipped overnight I MIGHT get the right ones. The agreement was that I would send back and they would reimburse me for the shipping. It has been three weeks since the box arrived with them (thank goodness for delivery tracking). I called about my credit and was told they didn't have any record of receiving the box. Then was told that the person that would handle that only works Thurs. and Fridays. I kept calling and the person was "not here", "running late", "on the phone" etc. I was told each time she would call me back and no call. I was told I was being impatient. Ummm, they charged me the minute I got the item... why shouldn't I be credited when THEY get the item back. Three weeks is ridiculous. My guess is that they hope people just give up. I just called my credit card company and had the charge reversed. I wish I had come on this site before I placed my order. I am only out the shipping but I'm sure other's have it worse. Save your blood pressure and order from somewhere else. This company is a fraud and their employees are rude and unprofessional.