FavorWarehouse.com / Credit card charged, items did not arrived!

I ordered a number of candles online from favor warehouse. They charged my credit card. The items didn't arrive. I e-mailed the company and asked where my order was. I didn't receive a response. I went online to "track" my order, to learn it had been placed "on hold," although I had already been charged for the items. I e-mailed the company a second time. Again, they did not respond.

When I called the company, I was told that the item I had ordered and had been charged for had been discontinued, that they had no more of this item -- but that I could order it personalized, which would be more expensive. I asked them when they were ever going to notify me that they did not have what I ordered. No response. I declined their offer to provide me with the more expensive "personalized" items and asked them to credit my credit card. So far, there is no information that they have done this (I contacted my credit card company already).

Complaint re: favorwarehouse.com
website: www.favorwarehouse.com
email: fwhouse AT favorwarehouse.com
their phone numbers: [protected] and [protected]

A  3rd of May, 2007 by
The same thing happened to me. I got billed on 4/17 and my items are backordered until 6/15 (I didn't find that out until AFTER I placed the items.) I would NOT purchase from this company if you have any sort of deadline.

Their customer service phone number is busy
Their "online chat" is ALWAYS offline
I'm beginning to think that NO ONE works there!

Very frustrating. I will be reporting them to my credit card company today.

FavorWarehouse Logo FavorWarehouse