FavorWarehouse.com / Credit card charged, items did not arrived!
I ordered a number of candles online from favor warehouse. They charged my credit card. The items didn't arrive. I e-mailed the company and asked where my order was. I didn't receive a response. I went online to "track" my order, to learn it had been placed "on hold," although I had already been charged for the items. I e-mailed the company a second time. Again, they did not respond.
When I called the company, I was told that the item I had ordered and had been charged for had been discontinued, that they had no more of this item -- but that I could order it personalized, which would be more expensive. I asked them when they were ever going to notify me that they did not have what I ordered. No response. I declined their offer to provide me with the more expensive "personalized" items and asked them to credit my credit card. So far, there is no information that they have done this (I contacted my credit card company already).
Complaint re: favorwarehouse.com
email: fwhouse AT favorwarehouse.com
their phone numbers: [protected] and [protected]
More FavorWarehouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- FavorWarehouse.com - Not reliable and very rude service 
- Favor Warehouse - Excellent service 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Order not received on time 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Take people's money, do not send merchandise! 
- Favor Warehouse - Scam on &Price match guarantee& 
- FavorWarehouse - Wedding favors
- FavorWarehouse - Waste of money!
- Favor Warehouse - Sent wrong amount 
- Favor Warehouse - Terrible Customer Service
- Favor warehouse.com - Late items